FilmWise Forums
It is currently 18 Sep 2018, 17:45

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4706 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 15 Aug 2017, 13:13 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 48731
Location: Rocket City
Buckykatt wrote:

Great deal, but it looks like it crashed their site.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Aug 2017, 13:25 
Offline
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
User avatar

Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Posts: 14145
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City
knarf wrote:
Buckykatt wrote:

Great deal, but it looks like it crashed their site.

I've been seeing this as well. Previously $50/mo, started by the brains behind Netflix. All related content to this story seems to have crashed. Crazy.
(good thing no one comes to Filmwise :lol: :cry: )


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Aug 2017, 20:34 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 48731
Location: Rocket City
Scruluce wrote:
knarf wrote:
Buckykatt wrote:

Great deal, but it looks like it crashed their site.

I've been seeing this as well. Previously $50/mo, started by the brains behind Netflix. All related content to this story seems to have crashed. Crazy.
(good thing no one comes to Filmwise :lol: :cry: )

Got through and joined up a few minutes ago.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 16 Aug 2017, 05:19 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33925
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
knarf wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
knarf wrote:
Buckykatt wrote:

Great deal, but it looks like it crashed their site.

I've been seeing this as well. Previously $50/mo, started by the brains behind Netflix. All related content to this story seems to have crashed. Crazy.
(good thing no one comes to Filmwise :lol: :cry: )

Got through and joined up a few minutes ago.

Don't tell Steel Frog, he could single handedly (or should that be flipperedly) bankrupt the company.

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 16 Aug 2017, 06:26 
Offline
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Posts: 32998
sldawgs wrote:
knarf wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
knarf wrote:
Buckykatt wrote:

Great deal, but it looks like it crashed their site.

I've been seeing this as well. Previously $50/mo, started by the brains behind Netflix. All related content to this story seems to have crashed. Crazy.
(good thing no one comes to Filmwise :lol: :cry: )

Got through and joined up a few minutes ago.

Don't tell Steel Frog, he could single handedly (or should that be flipperedly) bankrupt the company.

: salivates :

_________________
www.steelfrogblog.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 20 Aug 2017, 07:46 
Offline
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
User avatar

Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Posts: 14145
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City
I know how excited you will all be to hear this tidbit. Uwe Boll is going to be at a convention in my hometown later this year. :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Aug 2017, 13:45 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33925
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Image

Spoiler
American Werewolf in London,
Bad Taste,
Child’s Play,
Driller Killer,
The Evil Dead,
The Fog,
The Ghoul,
Hellraiser,
Invasion of the Body Snatchers,
Jeepers Creepers,
Kingdom of the Spiders,
Leprechaun,
Misery,
Nightmare on Elm Street,
The Omen,
Poltergeist,
Queen of Blood,
Re-Animator,
Scanners,
Texas Chainsaw Massacre,
The Unnamable,
Videodrome,
Wickerman,
X: The Man With X-Ray Eyes,
You Better Watch Out
Zombieland

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Aug 2017, 16:19 
Offline
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Posts: 34326
Location: parts unknown
That was fun. I missed B, K, Q, U, W, X & Y

_________________
The :) means it's all ok.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2017, 18:29 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33925
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Steel Frog wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
knarf wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
knarf wrote:
Buckykatt wrote:

Great deal, but it looks like it crashed their site.

I've been seeing this as well. Previously $50/mo, started by the brains behind Netflix. All related content to this story seems to have crashed. Crazy.
(good thing no one comes to Filmwise :lol: :cry: )

Got through and joined up a few minutes ago.

Don't tell Steel Frog, he could single handedly (or should that be flipperedly) bankrupt the company.

: salivates :

Knarf, have had a chance trying this out? Was just wondering.

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2017, 20:45 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 48731
Location: Rocket City
sldawgs wrote:
Steel Frog wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
knarf wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
knarf wrote:
Buckykatt wrote:

Great deal, but it looks like it crashed their site.

I've been seeing this as well. Previously $50/mo, started by the brains behind Netflix. All related content to this story seems to have crashed. Crazy.
(good thing no one comes to Filmwise :lol: :cry: )

Got through and joined up a few minutes ago.

Don't tell Steel Frog, he could single handedly (or should that be flipperedly) bankrupt the company.

: salivates :

Knarf, have had a chance trying this out? Was just wondering.

They're way behind on distributing the cards due to the huge response, but I finally got mine this weekend (they were pretty good about providing status updates). I tried to use it today, but it wouldn't go through. I didn't realize until I looked at the FAQ tonight that I needed to check in with the app within 30 minuted of purchasing a ticket. I was having issues connecting to their customer support and the FAQs while I was at the ticket counter, so I paid for my ticket today. I'll probably try again Friday.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 14 Sep 2017, 04:55 
Offline
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
User avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2010, 19:41
Posts: 17176
A² wrote:
That was fun. I missed B, K, Q, U, W, X & Y

:green: I missed the exact same as you with one exception (I knew W)

_________________
I so miss The Far Side


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Sep 2017, 12:10 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 48731
Location: Rocket City
knarf wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Steel Frog wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
knarf wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
knarf wrote:
Buckykatt wrote:

Great deal, but it looks like it crashed their site.

I've been seeing this as well. Previously $50/mo, started by the brains behind Netflix. All related content to this story seems to have crashed. Crazy.
(good thing no one comes to Filmwise :lol: :cry: )

Got through and joined up a few minutes ago.

Don't tell Steel Frog, he could single handedly (or should that be flipperedly) bankrupt the company.

: salivates :

Knarf, have had a chance trying this out? Was just wondering.

They're way behind on distributing the cards due to the huge response, but I finally got mine this weekend (they were pretty good about providing status updates). I tried to use it today, but it wouldn't go through. I didn't realize until I looked at the FAQ tonight that I needed to check in with the app within 30 minuted of purchasing a ticket. I was having issues connecting to their customer support and the FAQs while I was at the ticket counter, so I paid for my ticket today. I'll probably try again Friday.

The card worked fine today. Just needed to use the app to pick my movie and check in when I was near the theater.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 15 Sep 2017, 12:42 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33925
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
knarf wrote:
knarf wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Steel Frog wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
knarf wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
knarf wrote:
Buckykatt wrote:

Great deal, but it looks like it crashed their site.

I've been seeing this as well. Previously $50/mo, started by the brains behind Netflix. All related content to this story seems to have crashed. Crazy.
(good thing no one comes to Filmwise :lol: :cry: )

Got through and joined up a few minutes ago.

Don't tell Steel Frog, he could single handedly (or should that be flipperedly) bankrupt the company.

: salivates :

Knarf, have had a chance trying this out? Was just wondering.

They're way behind on distributing the cards due to the huge response, but I finally got mine this weekend (they were pretty good about providing status updates). I tried to use it today, but it wouldn't go through. I didn't realize until I looked at the FAQ tonight that I needed to check in with the app within 30 minuted of purchasing a ticket. I was having issues connecting to their customer support and the FAQs while I was at the ticket counter, so I paid for my ticket today. I'll probably try again Friday.

The card worked fine today. Just needed to use the app to pick my movie and check in when I was near the theater.

Cool. I signed up. It will be nice around Oscar time.

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2017, 10:50 
Offline
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
User avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2010, 19:41
Posts: 17176
while reading the paper online today I came across this headline:

Ohio finally prosecutes somebody for sex with a dog

So is it me, or does this imply that this has been going on in the state of Ohio for some time now, but they have just gotten around to prosecuting someone for it :tongue: (or am I just reading it this way?)

_________________
I so miss The Far Side


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2017, 12:28 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33925
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
NoShoes wrote:
while reading the paper online today I came across this headline:

Ohio finally prosecutes somebody for sex with a dog

So is it me, or does this imply that this has been going on in the state of Ohio for some time now, but they have just gotten around to prosecuting someone for it :tongue: (or am I just reading it this way?)

:o Bad Headline Writer, Bad Headline Writer. (The article says it's a new law that went into effect earlier this year.) Still either pretty funny or pretty cringeworthy. :lol:

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 02 Oct 2017, 13:07 
Offline
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Posts: 32998
Ugh. Between Vegas and Petty, a different reality has much appeal at this moment.


Already been to several laugh threads today.

_________________
www.steelfrogblog.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 02 Oct 2017, 16:14 
Offline
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
User avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Posts: 34326
Location: parts unknown
Steel Frog wrote:
Ugh. Between Vegas and Petty, a different reality has much appeal at this moment.

This world isn't to my liking at the moment, or all year, really

_________________
The :) means it's all ok.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 02 Oct 2017, 20:47 
Offline
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Posts: 32998
A² wrote:
Steel Frog wrote:
Ugh. Between Vegas and Petty, a different reality has much appeal at this moment.

This world isn't to my liking at the moment, or all year, really

Word

_________________
www.steelfrogblog.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2017, 18:24 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 48731
Location: Rocket City
sldawgs wrote:
knarf wrote:
knarf wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Steel Frog wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
knarf wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
knarf wrote:
Buckykatt wrote:

Great deal, but it looks like it crashed their site.

I've been seeing this as well. Previously $50/mo, started by the brains behind Netflix. All related content to this story seems to have crashed. Crazy.
(good thing no one comes to Filmwise :lol: :cry: )

Got through and joined up a few minutes ago.

Don't tell Steel Frog, he could single handedly (or should that be flipperedly) bankrupt the company.

: salivates :

Knarf, have had a chance trying this out? Was just wondering.

They're way behind on distributing the cards due to the huge response, but I finally got mine this weekend (they were pretty good about providing status updates). I tried to use it today, but it wouldn't go through. I didn't realize until I looked at the FAQ tonight that I needed to check in with the app within 30 minuted of purchasing a ticket. I was having issues connecting to their customer support and the FAQs while I was at the ticket counter, so I paid for my ticket today. I'll probably try again Friday.

The card worked fine today. Just needed to use the app to pick my movie and check in when I was near the theater.

Cool. I signed up. It will be nice around Oscar time.

New experience with this day - I didn't realize the movie I went to see today was in IMAX, which isn't supposed to be covered by the card. The cashier was able to look up how much was loaded on the card ($11.01), used it, and only charged me the difference ($1.25). Not sure if other places would be willing to do this.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2017, 18:40 
Offline
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Posts: 32998
I was simply told the card didn't apply to IMAX films. Soooooo, I just pay for a non-IMAX film and go into the IMAX film I selected. (This is easier in certain theaters)

The card does not apply in the Bay Area to Landmark theaters, which are the best for Indie films, so I'm still paying something from time to time.

_________________
www.steelfrogblog.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2017, 19:28 
Offline
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
User avatar

Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Posts: 14145
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City
Have any of you used the card with reserved seating?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2017, 19:40 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 48731
Location: Rocket City
Scruluce wrote:
Have any of you used the card with reserved seating?

I haven't. There's an e-seating option that none of my local theaters offer. I don't know if that will let you buy anything farther out than the 30 minutes with the card purchase.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2017, 19:41 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 48731
Location: Rocket City
Steel Frog wrote:
I was simply told the card didn't apply to IMAX films. Soooooo, I just pay for a non-IMAX film and go into the IMAX film I selected. (This is easier in certain theaters)


Might have been awkward - I had the place to myself :D

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 12 Oct 2017, 07:05 
Offline
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Posts: 32998
knarf wrote:
Steel Frog wrote:
I was simply told the card didn't apply to IMAX films. Soooooo, I just pay for a non-IMAX film and go into the IMAX film I selected. (This is easier in certain theaters)


Might have been awkward - I had the place to myself :D

:)

"What?! This isn't the 'My Little Pony Movie?!' I'm outraged! So outraged, in fact, that I'm just going to sit here in protest for the next, say, two hours and forty-minutes ... plus previews."

_________________
www.steelfrogblog.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 17 Oct 2017, 10:45 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 48731
Location: Rocket City
While watching some of the Friday the 13th marathon last week, I thought about how many people I knew named Jason growing up, and that it seemed like the name had dropped off in popularity. Just looked it up and I was correct:
Attachment:
jason.JPG

Interesting that a movie (I'm assuming) could have that much of an impact.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4706 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group