Drunken Posting

If there's a useless thread in here, chances are excellent that JJ created it.
Message
Author
User avatar
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Posts: 35062
Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Gender: Male
Location: parts unknown

Re: Drunken Posting

#2176 Post by » 03 Aug 2018, 22:00

I'm in New Orleans and I just drain this whole dustbin Fishbowl full of booze and OH MY GOD CODE FUCKINF RED!!! I even got a tarot card reqding so I can be in a horror movie. No one had ever been sad drunk as this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The :) means it's all ok.

User avatar
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Posts: 35062
Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Gender: Male
Location: parts unknown

Re: Drunken Posting

#2177 Post by » 05 Aug 2018, 17:30

I have no memory of posting this.
The :) means it's all ok.

User avatar
knarf
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
Posts: 51099
Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: Rocket City

Re: Drunken Posting

#2178 Post by knarf » 06 Aug 2018, 05:04

A² wrote:I have no memory of posting this.
:D
Image

User avatar
Scruluce
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
Posts: 15675
Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Gender: Male
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City

Re: Drunken Posting

#2179 Post by Scruluce » 06 Aug 2018, 09:24

knarf wrote:
A² wrote:I have no memory of posting this.
:D
uh-mazing! I'm surprised you managed to attach the (correct) picture.

User avatar
NoShoes
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
Posts: 18439
Joined: 11 Feb 2010, 19:41
Gender: Male

Re: Drunken Posting

#2180 Post by NoShoes » 06 Aug 2018, 10:30

Scruluce wrote:
knarf wrote:
A² wrote:I have no memory of posting this.
:D
uh-mazing! I'm surprised you managed to attach the (correct) picture.
What happened to the fish?
Covid Sux :balrog:

User avatar
Scruluce
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
Posts: 15675
Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Gender: Male
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City

Re: Drunken Posting

#2181 Post by Scruluce » 06 Aug 2018, 10:45

NoShoes wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
knarf wrote:
A² wrote:I have no memory of posting this.
:D
uh-mazing! I'm surprised you managed to attach the (correct) picture.
What happened to the fish?
i think the ice cubes were shaped like fish

User avatar
sldawgs
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
Posts: 34678
Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Gender: Male
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Contact:

Re: Drunken Posting

#2182 Post by sldawgs » 06 Aug 2018, 10:54

Scruluce wrote:
NoShoes wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
knarf wrote:
A² wrote:I have no memory of posting this.
:D
uh-mazing! I'm surprised you managed to attach the (correct) picture.
What happened to the fish?
i think the ice cubes were shaped like fish
He didn't make it.
Spoiler
Fish.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Headed for the grocery store, Wish me luck.
Image Image

Sela
Hello. My name is FilmWise. You killed my father.
Hello. My name is FilmWise. You killed my father.
Posts: 12082
Joined: 19 Dec 2005, 09:12
Gender: Male
Location: You know, right here

Re: Drunken Posting

#2183 Post by Sela » 06 Aug 2018, 19:58

sldawgs wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
NoShoes wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
knarf wrote:
A² wrote:I have no memory of posting this.
:D
uh-mazing! I'm surprised you managed to attach the (correct) picture.
What happened to the fish?
i think the ice cubes were shaped like fish
He didn't make it.
Spoiler
Fish.JPG
WD
8 more months of school.....
Image

User avatar
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Posts: 35062
Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Gender: Male
Location: parts unknown

Re: Drunken Posting

#2184 Post by » 26 Jul 2019, 20:49

Man Ernest Goes to Cam is fucked up. He has these kids shooting flamig arrows at construction workers. What's Ernest going to do when that kid sends a flaming arrow through the worker' back and straight up murders him? Thee guys they're attacing are just regular dudes workig a job, they didn't steal the land andnow thi nut has a bunch of teenagers shooting arrows and lighting fires and blowing shit up and dropping goddam turtles on them. WTF Ernest you are the worst couselor since the ones who were fucking instead of saving Jason.
The :) means it's all ok.

User avatar
alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 40224
Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco

Re: Drunken Posting

#2185 Post by alan smithee » 26 Jul 2019, 21:07

I honestly (momentarily) read Ernest Goes to Cam as not a typo (i.e., I wasn't really reading the thread title...) and wondered WTF they revived the series... umm... circa 2000?
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

User avatar
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Posts: 35062
Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Gender: Male
Location: parts unknown

Re: Drunken Posting

#2186 Post by » 27 Jul 2019, 23:50

alan smithee wrote:I honestly (momentarily) read Ernest Goes to Cam as not a typo (i.e., I wasn't really reading the thread title...) and wondered WTF they revived the series... umm... circa 2000?
Ernest Needed the Money
The :) means it's all ok.

User avatar
alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 40224
Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco

Re: Drunken Posting

#2187 Post by alan smithee » 31 Aug 2019, 01:26

wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 23:50
alan smithee wrote:I honestly (momentarily) read Ernest Goes to Cam as not a typo (i.e., I wasn't really reading the thread title...) and wondered WTF they revived the series... umm... circa 2000?
Ernest Needed the Money
:D
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

User avatar
Scruluce
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
Posts: 15675
Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Gender: Male
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City

Re: Drunken Posting

#2188 Post by Scruluce » 31 Jan 2020, 23:52

again. so glad this thread is stickied. I can't feel my face, my ears, my legs...

having a karaoke party, but only my wife showed up. alll good. she is my dream come true, a d we love karaoke. met a guy that has same birthday as me (24 years removed)... 2nd time we've been at the same bar, same night. we may make it a tradition. works hard to fight autocorrect.

love youxguys (and gals) at Filmwise!!

goodnight!!

User avatar
Scruluce
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
Posts: 15675
Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Gender: Male
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City

Re: Drunken Posting

#2189 Post by Scruluce » 31 Jan 2020, 23:53

apparently I posted already. guess I will leave well enough alone.

Post Reply