Drunken Posting

If there's a useless thread in here, chances are excellent that JJ created it.
Message
Author
User avatar
Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
Posts: 11389
Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Gender: Male
Location: Goon Docks

Re: Drunken Posting

#2076 Post by Dawson » 05 Dec 2015, 17:33

Dancing to pavement

What's the slo mo song. Grandad?
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

User avatar
TK421
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 5940
Joined: 15 Nov 2005, 07:49

Re: Drunken Posting

#2077 Post by TK421 » 05 Dec 2015, 21:18

Dawson wrote:Dancing to pavement

What's the slo mo song. Grandad?
I'm not a Pavement fan. I was visiting a friend at his college and had an excellent time doing college things which make music seem better than it is. We listened to new CD of theirs called Wowee Zowee. As I mentioned, this seemed awesome at the time and I somehow remembered it the next day. I ran out and purchased it, but I found that I didn't enjoy it without the previous night's assistance.

On a side note, I've had a whole bottle of wine, but I still do not feel as if I'm qualified to be posting here.

On a side note to the side note, the wife and I went to the local brewery last Sunday for dinner. On our way in we say a gigantic SUV super stretch limo parked out front. We didn't pay it much attention, but also noticed that the upstairs section was closed off. On Wednesday I saw a picture which had been taken on Tuesday of Ozzy eating at a different local restaurant. I've since gotten confirmation that Ozzy, Jack, Ted Moseby, and a couple dozen other people were, in fact, the people in the upstairs section while we were at the brewery.
As far as I'm concerned, I've now had dinner with Ozzy.
F it....it's close enough for government work.
Image

User avatar
TK421
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 5940
Joined: 15 Nov 2005, 07:49

Re: Drunken Posting

#2078 Post by TK421 » 05 Dec 2015, 21:47

TK421 wrote:I'm not a Pavement fan. I was visiting a friend at his college and had an excellent time doing college things which make music seem better than it is. We listened to new CD of theirs called Wowee Zowee. As I mentioned, this seemed awesome at the time and I somehow remembered it the next day. I ran out and purchased it, but I found that I didn't enjoy it without the previous night's assistance.
If that came of as rude, it was not intended as such. Just giving a personal experience with them is all.
Image

User avatar
Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
Posts: 11389
Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Gender: Male
Location: Goon Docks

Re: Drunken Posting

#2079 Post by Dawson » 06 Dec 2015, 00:43

TK421 wrote:
TK421 wrote:I'm not a Pavement fan. I was visiting a friend at his college and had an excellent time doing college things which make music seem better than it is. We listened to new CD of theirs called Wowee Zowee. As I mentioned, this seemed awesome at the time and I somehow remembered it the next day. I ran out and purchased it, but I found that I didn't enjoy it without the previous night's assistance.
If that came of as rude, it was not intended as such. Just giving a personal experience with them is all.
Pavement, like so many things, never seems great the day after :D
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

User avatar
Middle
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8511
Joined: 15 Oct 2003, 07:22
Gender: Male
Location: Around

Re: Drunken Posting

#2080 Post by Middle » 07 Dec 2015, 00:45

TK421 wrote: On a side note to the side note, the wife and I went to the local brewery last Sunday for dinner. On our way in we say a gigantic SUV super stretch limo parked out front. We didn't pay it much attention, but also noticed that the upstairs section was closed off. On Wednesday I saw a picture which had been taken on Tuesday of Ozzy eating at a different local restaurant. I've since gotten confirmation that Ozzy, Jack, Ted Moseby, and a couple dozen other people were, in fact, the people in the upstairs section while we were at the brewery.
As far as I'm concerned, I've now had dinner with Ozzy.
F it....it's close enough for government work.
Come play with us, Danny. Forever and ever and ever.

User avatar
Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
Posts: 11389
Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Gender: Male
Location: Goon Docks

Re: Drunken Posting

#2081 Post by Dawson » 07 Dec 2015, 01:18

Middle wrote:
TK421 wrote: On a side note to the side note, the wife and I went to the local brewery last Sunday for dinner. On our way in we say a gigantic SUV super stretch limo parked out front. We didn't pay it much attention, but also noticed that the upstairs section was closed off. On Wednesday I saw a picture which had been taken on Tuesday of Ozzy eating at a different local restaurant. I've since gotten confirmation that Ozzy, Jack, Ted Moseby, and a couple dozen other people were, in fact, the people in the upstairs section while we were at the brewery.
As far as I'm concerned, I've now had dinner with Ozzy.
F it....it's close enough for government work.
:lol:
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

User avatar
TK421
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 5940
Joined: 15 Nov 2005, 07:49

Re: Drunken Posting

#2082 Post by TK421 » 21 Dec 2015, 20:10

I was partying with the Krampus.
Image

User avatar
spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8030
Joined: 28 Jun 2005, 16:16
Gender: Female
Location: Over your shoulder

Re: Drunken Posting

#2083 Post by spymeg » 23 Dec 2015, 15:59

Yeah I'm here. I'm drunk...it's raining and thundering here and autocorrect is changing all my misplaces. I think that is anti fun...dam you able.
Merry Christmas you old vfimlwise.

User avatar
Steel Frog
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
Posts: 33908
Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Drunken Posting

#2084 Post by Steel Frog » 23 Dec 2015, 16:02

spymeg wrote:Yeah I'm here. I'm drunk...it's raining and thundering here and autocorrect is changing all my misplaces. I think that is anti fun...dam you able.
Merry Christmas you old vfimlwise.
Sweet.

It might, finally, be time to post the Walk of Shame review.

User avatar
Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
Posts: 11389
Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Gender: Male
Location: Goon Docks

Re: Drunken Posting

#2085 Post by Dawson » 24 Dec 2015, 14:51

I'm Christmas drunk :)
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

User avatar
Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
Posts: 11389
Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Gender: Male
Location: Goon Docks

Re: Drunken Posting

#2086 Post by Dawson » 25 Dec 2015, 13:33

Dawson wrote:I'm Christmas drunk :)
It's Groundhog Day
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

User avatar
Middle
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8511
Joined: 15 Oct 2003, 07:22
Gender: Male
Location: Around

Re: Drunken Posting

#2087 Post by Middle » 25 Dec 2015, 14:54

Dawson wrote:
Dawson wrote:I'm Christmas drunk :)
It's Groundhog Day
Good times.
Come play with us, Danny. Forever and ever and ever.

User avatar
spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8030
Joined: 28 Jun 2005, 16:16
Gender: Female
Location: Over your shoulder

Re: Drunken Posting

#2088 Post by spymeg » 25 Dec 2015, 17:17

Middle wrote:
Dawson wrote:
Dawson wrote:I'm Christmas drunk :)
It's Groundhog Day
Good times.
That as a good shoe. Drunk again...dang it

User avatar
Bill
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 6143
Joined: 19 Jun 2006, 10:30
Gender: Male
Location: somewhere

Re: Drunken Posting

#2089 Post by Bill » 25 Dec 2015, 20:44

parents and their friends are talking about having grandchildren... yeah I'm gonna need another drink.
.

User avatar
Steel Frog
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
Posts: 33908
Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Drunken Posting

#2090 Post by Steel Frog » 25 Dec 2015, 21:38

Bill wrote:parents and their friends are talking about having grandchildren... yeah I'm gonna need another drink.
Ugh. Hang in there, Bill. Be strong.

User avatar
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Posts: 35062
Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Gender: Male
Location: parts unknown

Re: Drunken Posting

#2091 Post by » 02 Jan 2016, 20:12

Big trouble in little highna
The :) means it's all ok.

User avatar
Steel Frog
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
Posts: 33908
Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Drunken Posting

#2092 Post by Steel Frog » 02 Jan 2016, 21:57

A² wrote:Big trouble in little highna
Little trouble with autocorrect

Always nice to see you in the drunk thread, A²

User avatar
Batman
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Posts: 30255
Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: Gotham's seedier side

Re: Drunken Posting

#2093 Post by Batman » 03 Jan 2016, 02:16

Steel Frog wrote:
A² wrote:Big trouble in little highna
Little trouble with autocorrect

Always nice to see you in the drunk thread, A²
Weird how it corrected "hiney" with "highna".
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image

User avatar
Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
Posts: 11389
Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Gender: Male
Location: Goon Docks

Re: Drunken Posting

#2094 Post by Dawson » 16 Jan 2016, 14:28

Drunk and listening to old music on YouTube. Damn. 25 years ago music was awesome. 30 years ago there was a brigadoon. Dafuq is abrigadoon?
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

User avatar
spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8030
Joined: 28 Jun 2005, 16:16
Gender: Female
Location: Over your shoulder

Re: Drunken Posting

#2095 Post by spymeg » 18 Jan 2016, 07:46

Dawson wrote:Drunk and listening to old music on YouTube. Damn. 25 years ago music was awesome. 30 years ago there was a brigadoon. Dafuq is abrigadoon?
:lol: Did you have a good weekend, Dawson?

User avatar
Batman
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Posts: 30255
Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: Gotham's seedier side

Re: Drunken Posting

#2096 Post by Batman » 18 Jan 2016, 08:14

spymeg wrote:
Dawson wrote:Drunk and listening to old music on YouTube. Damn. 25 years ago music was awesome. 30 years ago there was a brigadoon. Dafuq is abrigadoon?
:lol: Did you have a good weekend, Dawson?
Were you listening to The Waterboys?
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image

User avatar
Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
Posts: 11389
Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Gender: Male
Location: Goon Docks

Re: Drunken Posting

#2097 Post by Dawson » 18 Jan 2016, 08:47

Batman wrote:
spymeg wrote:
Dawson wrote:Drunk and listening to old music on YouTube. Damn. 25 years ago music was awesome. 30 years ago there was a brigadoon. Dafuq is abrigadoon?
:lol: Did you have a good weekend, Dawson?
Were you listening to The Waterboys?
Yes and yes lol
Was fun. 15 year old good scotch and the waterboys, what could be better
Also bran van 3000. Old school!
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

User avatar
Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
Posts: 11389
Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Gender: Male
Location: Goon Docks

Re: Drunken Posting

#2098 Post by Dawson » 12 Feb 2016, 16:17

It was bosses 3011th birthday. Got uber to go through McDonald's drive through. Diet decked. Drunk. Watching Titan ae. It's hurting my head. Cartoons shouldn't be this thinky
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

User avatar
Buckykatt
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 5912
Joined: 15 Jul 2005, 08:37
Gender: Female
Location: a furry little Don Quixote

Re: Drunken Posting

#2099 Post by Buckykatt » 12 Feb 2016, 20:35

That's one old boss, there, Dawson. :)
Hope tomorrow isn't too bad, mate.

User avatar
Steel Frog
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
Posts: 33908
Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Drunken Posting

#2100 Post by Steel Frog » 12 Feb 2016, 20:44

Buckykatt wrote:That's one old boss, there, Dawson. :)
yeah. Tell him to say, "hi" to Bilbo and Legolas for me.

Post Reply