Drunken Posting

If there's a useless thread in here, chances are excellent that JJ created it.
Message
Author
User avatar
spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8030
Joined: 28 Jun 2005, 16:16
Gender: Female
Location: Over your shoulder

Re: Drunken Posting

#2126 Post by spymeg » 12 Mar 2016, 15:20

Dawson wrote:
spymeg wrote:
Dawson wrote:I only need a tipsy thread but this stuff is strong! Rah
Whiskey for your men and beer for your horses?i won't use keyboard so maybe I can get a better grade. That really affected my gpa!
It's REALLY good whiskey. Ok. Grosse point blank coming on. Gonna be some dancing
Isn't that Footloose? :lol:

User avatar
Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
Posts: 11389
Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Gender: Male
Location: Goon Docks

Re: Drunken Posting

#2127 Post by Dawson » 12 Mar 2016, 15:22

spymeg wrote:
Dawson wrote:
spymeg wrote:
Dawson wrote:I only need a tipsy thread but this stuff is strong! Rah
Whiskey for your men and beer for your horses?i won't use keyboard so maybe I can get a better grade. That really affected my gpa!
It's REALLY good whiskey. Ok. Grosse point blank coming on. Gonna be some dancing
Isn't that Footloose? :lol:
That's if I have my tractor.
I've just been on FB looking at old college photos from xx years ago. Now I just wanna dance to 99 red balloons
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

User avatar
spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8030
Joined: 28 Jun 2005, 16:16
Gender: Female
Location: Over your shoulder

Re: Drunken Posting

#2128 Post by spymeg » 12 Mar 2016, 15:25

Dawson wrote:
spymeg wrote:
Dawson wrote:
spymeg wrote:
Dawson wrote:I only need a tipsy thread but this stuff is strong! Rah
Whiskey for your men and beer for your horses?i won't use keyboard so maybe I can get a better grade. That really affected my gpa!
It's REALLY good whiskey. Ok. Grosse point blank coming on. Gonna be some dancing
Isn't that Footloose? :lol:
That's if I have my tractor.
I've just been on FB looking at old college photos from xx years ago. Now I just wanna dance to 99 red balloons
:lol: I wish we had a red balloon smilie cuz I'd make 99 of them for ya. I'd prob lose count thogh

User avatar
Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
Posts: 11389
Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Gender: Male
Location: Goon Docks

Re: Drunken Posting

#2129 Post by Dawson » 12 Mar 2016, 15:26

spymeg wrote:
Dawson wrote:
spymeg wrote:
Dawson wrote:
spymeg wrote:
Dawson wrote:I only need a tipsy thread but this stuff is strong! Rah
Whiskey for your men and beer for your horses?i won't use keyboard so maybe I can get a better grade. That really affected my gpa!
It's REALLY good whiskey. Ok. Grosse point blank coming on. Gonna be some dancing
Isn't that Footloose? :lol:
That's if I have my tractor.
I've just been on FB looking at old college photos from xx years ago. Now I just wanna dance to 99 red balloons
:lol: I wish we had a red balloon smilie cuz I'd make 99 of them for ya. I'd prob lose count thogh
Das ist gut!!

Yet now all I wanna do is watch footloose. Nothing's better than watching Chris Penn dance like a cowboy
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

User avatar
Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
Posts: 11389
Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Gender: Male
Location: Goon Docks

Re: Drunken Posting

#2130 Post by Dawson » 12 Mar 2016, 16:54

Ok. Passing out. Arf weidersehn
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

User avatar
Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
Posts: 11389
Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Gender: Male
Location: Goon Docks

Re: Drunken Posting

#2131 Post by Dawson » 12 Mar 2016, 16:54

Ok. Passing out. Arf weidersehn
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

User avatar
alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 39219
Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco

Re: Drunken Posting

#2132 Post by alan smithee » 12 Mar 2016, 17:40

Dachshund wrote:Ok. Passing out. Arf weidersehn
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

User avatar
sldawgs
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
Posts: 34561
Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Gender: Male
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Contact:

Re: Drunken Posting

#2133 Post by sldawgs » 12 Mar 2016, 18:03

alan smithee wrote:
Dachshund wrote:Ok. Passing out. Arf weidersehn
WD
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image

User avatar
alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 39219
Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco

Re: Drunken Posting

#2134 Post by alan smithee » 12 Mar 2016, 18:21

sldawgs wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
Dachshund wrote:Ok. Passing out. Arf weidersehn
WD
DS
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

User avatar
sldawgs
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
Posts: 34561
Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Gender: Male
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Contact:

Re: Drunken Posting

#2135 Post by sldawgs » 12 Mar 2016, 18:49

alan smithee wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
Dachshund wrote:Ok. Passing out. Arf weidersehn
WD
DS
KP?
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image

User avatar
Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
Posts: 11389
Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Gender: Male
Location: Goon Docks

Re: Drunken Posting

#2136 Post by Dawson » 13 Mar 2016, 06:47

Merci Smithee. Very cool
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

User avatar
Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
Posts: 11389
Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Gender: Male
Location: Goon Docks

Re: Drunken Posting

#2137 Post by Dawson » 16 Apr 2016, 11:09

It's whiskey o'clock
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

User avatar
justdrewit
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 5387
Joined: 10 Jan 2008, 08:47
Gender: Male

Re: Drunken Posting

#2138 Post by justdrewit » 16 Apr 2016, 23:38

Suh dude
Man, what is happenin'? Long time, no see.

User avatar
sldawgs
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
Posts: 34561
Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Gender: Male
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Contact:

Re: Drunken Posting

#2139 Post by sldawgs » 17 Apr 2016, 05:51

justdrewit wrote:Suh dude
Suh sweet
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image

User avatar
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Captain of the Starship FilmWise
Posts: 35061
Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 05:58
Gender: Male
Location: parts unknown

Re: Drunken Posting

#2140 Post by » 28 May 2016, 16:41

Wife and i went to colorado springs to celebrate our anniversary. I legally purchased some marijuana sour gummies (among other things) this morning. A few minutes ago i ate a couple. Things could get crazy. Thankfully no driving tonight. We're already at our hotel and plan on watching the thunder/warriors game from the (relative) safety of the hotel bar. Here goes nothing...
The :) means it's all ok.

User avatar
alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 39219
Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco

Re: Drunken Posting

#2141 Post by alan smithee » 28 May 2016, 22:54

A² wrote:Wife and i went to colorado springs to celebrate our anniversary. I legally purchased some marijuana sour gummies (among other things) this morning. A few minutes ago i ate a couple. Things could get crazy. Thankfully no driving tonight. We're already at our hotel and plan on watching the thunder/warriors game from the (relative) safety of the hotel bar. Here goes nothing...
:glwacoy:
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

User avatar
Scruluce
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
Posts: 15300
Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Gender: Male
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City

Re: Drunken Posting

#2142 Post by Scruluce » 28 Jan 2017, 22:38

out at karaoke to celebrate with friends for the big four oh. I will try to post w/o the aid of auto correct (or as nomega69 and I have come to refer to it, erotic connect)
...unless something better's on TV

User avatar
alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 39219
Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco

Re: Drunken Posting

#2143 Post by alan smithee » 28 Jan 2017, 22:41

Scruluce wrote:out at karaoke to celebrate with friends for the big four oh. I will try to post w/o the aid of auto correct (or as nomega69 and I have come to refer to it, erotic connect)
:glwacoy:
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

User avatar
Scruluce
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
Posts: 15300
Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Gender: Male
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City

Re: Drunken Posting

#2144 Post by Scruluce » 28 Jan 2017, 22:55

alan smithee wrote:
Scruluce wrote:out at karaoke to celebrate with friends for the big four oh. I will try to post w/o the aid of auto correct (or as nomega69 and I have come to refer to it, erotic connect)
:glwacoy:
any song requests?
...unless something better's on TV

User avatar
alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 39219
Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco

Re: Drunken Posting

#2145 Post by alan smithee » 28 Jan 2017, 23:34

Scruluce wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
Scruluce wrote:out at karaoke to celebrate with friends for the big four oh. I will try to post w/o the aid of auto correct (or as nomega69 and I have come to refer to it, erotic connect)
:glwacoy:
any song requests?
"Mack the Knife"?
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

User avatar
Scruluce
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
Posts: 15300
Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Gender: Male
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City

Re: Drunken Posting

#2146 Post by Scruluce » 28 Jan 2017, 23:50

alan smithee wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
Scruluce wrote:out at karaoke to celebrate with friends for the big four oh. I will try to post w/o the aid of auto correct (or as nomega69 and I have come to refer to it, erotic connect)
:glwacoy:
any song requests?
"Mack the Knife"?
done!... after I sing enormous penis.
...unless something better's on TV

User avatar
alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Posts: 39219
Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Gender: Male
Location: San Francisco

Re: Drunken Posting

#2147 Post by alan smithee » 28 Jan 2017, 23:57

Scruluce wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
Scruluce wrote:out at karaoke to celebrate with friends for the big four oh. I will try to post w/o the aid of auto correct (or as nomega69 and I have come to refer to it, erotic connect)
:glwacoy:
any song requests?
"Mack the Knife"?
done!... after I sing enormous penis.
:glwacoy:
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

User avatar
Scruluce
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
Posts: 15300
Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Gender: Male
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City

Re: Drunken Posting

#2148 Post by Scruluce » 29 Jan 2017, 00:21

u may not make it to Mack the Knife. friend keeps buying me drinks. I'm waageed. I may or may not make another son
...unless something better's on TV

User avatar
Scruluce
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
Posts: 15300
Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Gender: Male
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City

Re: Drunken Posting

#2149 Post by Scruluce » 29 Jan 2017, 00:22

dunno if I will make the requested Doncaster singing enormous penis. friend d keeps buying me drinks.
...unless something better's on TV

User avatar
Scruluce
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
Posts: 15300
Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Gender: Male
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City

Re: Drunken Posting

#2150 Post by Scruluce » 29 Jan 2017, 00:42

trying to twxtan old work friend. my glasses don't work anymore. wish smithee and frog where here for this
...unless something better's on TV

Post Reply