FilmWise Forums
It is currently 19 Jun 2018, 06:44

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Phoning It In
PostPosted: 08 Feb 2015, 13:03 
Offline
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
User avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2010, 19:41
Posts: 16805
sldawgs wrote:
From IMDB on the movie Atlantic City wrote:
The Atlantic City of the film's title is a real place, it is a city in Atlantic County in the state of New Jersey in the United States of America.

I don't believe it...sounds made up to me :lol: BTW, I'll take Boardwalk for $400

_________________
Finally! Spring :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Phoning It In
PostPosted: 08 Feb 2015, 14:12 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 28943
Location: Gotham's seedier side
NoShoes wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
From IMDB on the movie Atlantic City wrote:
The Atlantic City of the film's title is a real place, it is a city in Atlantic County in the state of New Jersey in the United States of America.

I don't believe it...sounds made up to me :lol: BTW, I'll take Boardwalk for $400

It's true. I heard it was near an ocean too.

_________________
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Phoning It In
PostPosted: 08 Feb 2015, 22:29 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 05 Nov 2008, 00:33
Posts: 10224
Location: Latte Land
Batman wrote:
NoShoes wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
From IMDB on the movie Atlantic City wrote:
The Atlantic City of the film's title is a real place, it is a city in Atlantic County in the state of New Jersey in the United States of America.

I don't believe it...sounds made up to me :lol: BTW, I'll take Boardwalk for $400

It's true. I heard it was near an ocean too.

Any ideas on which ocean that could be?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Phoning It In
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2015, 00:03 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 15 Oct 2003, 07:22
Posts: 8365
Location: Around
Midrats wrote:
Batman wrote:
NoShoes wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
From IMDB on the movie Atlantic City wrote:
The Atlantic City of the film's title is a real place, it is a city in Atlantic County in the state of New Jersey in the United States of America.

I don't believe it...sounds made up to me :lol: BTW, I'll take Boardwalk for $400

It's true. I heard it was near an ocean too.

Any ideas on which ocean that could be?

"The Atlantic Ocean is a real body of water. It is located between the Americas on one end and Europe and Africa on the other end."

_________________
Come play with us, Danny. Forever and ever and ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Phoning It In
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2015, 07:30 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 48146
Location: Rocket City

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Phoning It In
PostPosted: 04 May 2015, 06:22 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33738
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Steel Frog wrote:
Batman wrote:
(4 and 5 were easier than usual)

If only there were some sort of "phoning it in" thread.

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Phoning It In
PostPosted: 22 Aug 2015, 13:21 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2006, 10:30
Posts: 6143
Location: somewhere
Image

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Phoning It In
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2016, 07:17 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33738
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Attachment:
carquiz.JPG


Umm, yeah, this was the first question. Needless to say, got a 100%.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Phoning It In
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2016, 08:10 
Offline
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Posts: 32822
sldawgs wrote:
Attachment:
carquiz.JPG


Umm, yeah, this was the first question. Needless to say, got a 100%.

:lol: :lol:

_________________
www.steelfrogblog.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Phoning It In
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2016, 10:51 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Posts: 38297
Location: San Francisco
sldawgs wrote:
Attachment:
carquiz.JPG


Umm, yeah, this was the first question. Needless to say, got a 100%.

what was the answer?

_________________
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Phoning It In
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2016, 11:56 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33738
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
alan smithee wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Attachment:
carquiz.JPG


Umm, yeah, this was the first question. Needless to say, got a 100%.

what was the answer?

Airplane!

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Phoning It In
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2016, 12:00 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 15 Oct 2003, 07:22
Posts: 8365
Location: Around
sldawgs wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Attachment:
carquiz.JPG


Umm, yeah, this was the first question. Needless to say, got a 100%.

what was the answer?

Airplane!

Jaws?

_________________
Come play with us, Danny. Forever and ever and ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Phoning It In
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2016, 12:02 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 33738
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Middle wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Attachment:
carquiz.JPG


Umm, yeah, this was the first question. Needless to say, got a 100%.

what was the answer?

Airplane!

Jaws?

Exactly. The Explorers in Lost World didn't have the paint jobs, or were really run down and muted colors.

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Phoning It In
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2016, 14:33 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Posts: 38297
Location: San Francisco
sldawgs wrote:
Middle wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Attachment:
carquiz.JPG


Umm, yeah, this was the first question. Needless to say, got a 100%.

what was the answer?

Airplane!

Jaws?

Exactly. The Explorers in Lost World didn't have the paint jobs, or were really run down and muted colors.

:D

_________________
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group