FilmWise Forums
http://www.filmwise.com/forums/

Bored Board
http://www.filmwise.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=574
Page 582 of 584

Author:  Steel Frog [ 11 Feb 2014, 20:52 ]
Post subject:  Re: Bored Board

Scruluce wrote:
40 lousy posts left....

take one down
pass it around ...

Author:  Scruluce [ 11 Feb 2014, 21:10 ]
Post subject:  Re: Bored Board

Steel Frog wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
40 lousy posts left....

take one down
pass it around ...

only 37 losy posts left!

(not quite as lyrical as the original)

Author:  Steel Frog [ 12 Feb 2014, 07:30 ]
Post subject:  Re: Bored Board

Scruluce wrote:
(not quite as lyrical as the original)

Yeah, there's no room for improvement there.

Author:  NoShoes [ 03 Mar 2014, 07:22 ]
Post subject:  Re: Bored Board

Should have posted here last night (was watching the Oscars.......zzzzzzzzzzzzz)

Author:  sldawgs [ 19 Jul 2014, 08:45 ]
Post subject:  Re: Bored Board

13 posts till a milestone and no one is around.

Author:  F.N.G. [ 19 Jul 2014, 09:27 ]
Post subject:  Re: Bored Board

sldawgs wrote:
13 posts till a milestone and no one is around.

I am... you go Dawgs!

Author:  sldawgs [ 19 Jul 2014, 09:35 ]
Post subject:  Re: Bored Board

F.N.G. wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
13 posts till a milestone and no one is around.

I am... you go Dawgs!

Woo Hoo!

Author:  Dawson [ 20 Jul 2014, 03:02 ]
Post subject:  Re: Bored Board

sldawgs wrote:
F.N.G. wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
13 posts till a milestone and no one is around.

I am... you go Dawgs!

Woo Hoo!

Sa-weet!

Author:  NoShoes [ 04 Sep 2014, 12:00 ]
Post subject:  Re: Bored Board

OMG.......I am finally on a conference call where people are seriously discussing the need for this and/or other calls. I want to rip my eyeballs out!!!!!
Image

Author:  Steel Frog [ 04 Sep 2014, 15:08 ]
Post subject:  Re: Bored Board

NoShoes wrote:
OMG.......I am finally on a conference call where people are seriously discussing the need for this and/or other calls. I want to rip my eyeballs out!!!!!
Image

I once had a dream where I was singing "Blackout" to an empty concert hall. People outside were picketing me.

Author:  Scruluce [ 13 Feb 2015, 19:32 ]
Post subject:  Re: Bored Board

four posts left...

Author:  [ 14 Mar 2015, 03:18 ]
Post subject:  Re: Bored Board

Happy Pi day, everybody

Image

Author:  sldawgs [ 14 Mar 2015, 06:27 ]
Post subject:  Re: Bored Board

A² wrote:
Happy Pi day, everybody

Image

That's my pi!

Author:  Steel Frog [ 14 Mar 2015, 07:49 ]
Post subject:  Re: Bored Board

sldawgs wrote:
A² wrote:
Happy Pi day, everybody

Image

That's my pi!

I getting tired of Betty.

Author:  Scruluce [ 14 Mar 2015, 13:05 ]
Post subject:  Re: Bored Board

most accurate Pi day for one hundred years...
3/14/15 9:26:53

Author:  [ 14 Mar 2015, 16:25 ]
Post subject:  Re: Bored Board

Steel Frog wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
A² wrote:
Happy Pi day, everybody

Image

That's my pi!

I getting tired of Betty.

What the fuck is a frush?

Author:  Scruluce [ 17 Mar 2015, 12:23 ]
Post subject:  Re: Bored Board

Attachment:
2X4Redwood_MD.jpg

Author:  sldawgs [ 17 Mar 2015, 12:39 ]
Post subject:  Re: Bored Board


Author:  Scruluce [ 17 Mar 2015, 13:24 ]
Post subject:  Re: Bored Board

Image

Author:  Midrats [ 17 Mar 2015, 13:45 ]
Post subject:  Re: Bored Board


Author:  sldawgs [ 23 Mar 2015, 08:49 ]
Post subject:  Re: Bored Board

Movie connections used to be just mindless posting where the next connection just pops in your head, where the hardest part was figuring out who the hell was in that movie apparently only knarf saw. Now it's exhausting trying to figure who the hell said what so that you don't duplicate the last post by using the same person.[/rant]

Author:  Scruluce [ 23 Mar 2015, 13:46 ]
Post subject:  Re: Bored Board

I've tried to switch back to characters from something unrelated that stared in another film; or even directors for that matter...
everyone goes back to the quotes. No fun. I have to look it up every time. [/also ranting]

Author:  Steel Frog [ 23 Mar 2015, 14:47 ]
Post subject:  Re: Bored Board

Scruluce wrote:
I've tried to switch back to characters from something unrelated that starred in another film; or even directors for that matter...
everyone goes back to the quotes. No fun. I have to look it up every time. [/also ranting]

Oh, go cast something, Scru; you'll feel better.

Author:  sldawgs [ 01 Apr 2015, 06:18 ]
Post subject:  Re: Bored Board

Steel Frog wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
I've tried to switch back to characters from something unrelated that starred in another film; or even directors for that matter...
everyone goes back to the quotes. No fun. I have to look it up every time. [/also ranting]

Oh, go cast something, Scru; you'll feel better.

Yeah, you'll feel better.

Author:  Scruluce [ 02 Apr 2015, 10:35 ]
Post subject:  Re: Bored Board

sldawgs wrote:
Steel Frog wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
I've tried to switch back to characters from something unrelated that starred in another film; or even directors for that matter...
everyone goes back to the quotes. No fun. I have to look it up every time. [/also ranting]

Oh, go cast something, Scru; you'll feel better.

Yeah, you'll feel better.

Got some free time, and I've been meaning to do a casting...

...where'd I put that list?

Page 582 of 584 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/