FilmWise Forums
It is currently 10 Dec 2018, 07:53

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Austin Powers 4
PostPosted: 04 Aug 2008, 13:51 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2006, 10:30
Posts: 6143
Location: somewhere
Rumors has it that Myers writing a fourth Powers flick


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Aug 2008, 14:12 
Offline
Better in Real Life
Better in Real Life
User avatar

Joined: 03 May 2004, 08:33
Posts: 18772
Location: Well we're living here near Allentown...
After The Love Guru, color me not excited

_________________
If you wake up at a different time in a different place could you wake up as a different person?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Aug 2008, 14:16 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 14 Aug 2001, 16:00
Posts: 6112
Location: DFW
Agrajag wrote:
After The Love Guru, color me not excited


I can't find that in my Crayola 64 box with the built in sharpener... poop. Is it anything close to "burnt umber"?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Aug 2008, 14:36 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Posts: 38518
Location: San Francisco
JeremyPeacock wrote:
Agrajag wrote:
After The Love Guru, color me not excited


I can't find that in my Crayola 64 box with the built in sharpener... poop. Is it anything close to "burnt umber"?

It's closer to poop.

_________________
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Aug 2008, 01:15 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 29273
Location: Gotham's seedier side
alan smithee wrote:
JeremyPeacock wrote:
Agrajag wrote:
After The Love Guru, color me not excited


I can't find that in my Crayola 64 box with the built in sharpener... poop. Is it anything close to "burnt umber"?

It's closer to poop.

...but a shade lighter than Badd.

_________________
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Aug 2008, 05:06 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 14 Aug 2001, 16:00
Posts: 6112
Location: DFW
Batman wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
JeremyPeacock wrote:
Agrajag wrote:
After The Love Guru, color me not excited


I can't find that in my Crayola 64 box with the built in sharpener... poop. Is it anything close to "burnt umber"?

It's closer to poop.

...but a shade lighter than Badd.



Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Aug 2008, 19:34 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 08:01
Posts: 1477
Location: Beating my head on a wall.
JeremyPeacock wrote:
Batman wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
JeremyPeacock wrote:
Agrajag wrote:
After The Love Guru, color me not excited


I can't find that in my Crayola 64 box with the built in sharpener... poop. Is it anything close to "burnt umber"?

It's closer to poop.

...but a shade lighter than Badd.



Image

its even shit brown how fitting. Ya gonna have to agree with you all and add a thrilled "whoppiedfrigging-get a new shtick-do"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Aug 2008, 19:41 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 14 Aug 2001, 16:00
Posts: 6112
Location: DFW
enigmafa wrote:
JeremyPeacock wrote:
Batman wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
JeremyPeacock wrote:
Agrajag wrote:
After The Love Guru, color me not excited


I can't find that in my Crayola 64 box with the built in sharpener... poop. Is it anything close to "burnt umber"?

It's closer to poop.

...but a shade lighter than Badd.



Image

its even shit brown how fitting. Ya gonna have to agree with you all and add a thrilled "whoppiedfrigging-get a new shtick-do"


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Aug 2008, 19:59 
Offline
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
And Two Hard-boiled Eggzks
User avatar

Joined: 08 Feb 2006, 08:59
Posts: 12428
JeremyPeacock wrote:
enigmafa wrote:
JeremyPeacock wrote:
Batman wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
JeremyPeacock wrote:
Agrajag wrote:
After The Love Guru, color me not excited


I can't find that in my Crayola 64 box with the built in sharpener... poop. Is it anything close to "burnt umber"?

It's closer to poop.

...but a shade lighter than Badd.



Image

its even shit brown how fitting. Ya gonna have to agree with you all and add a thrilled "whoppiedfrigging-get a new shtick-do"


Image

I can't even tell those stupid colors apart. Fuckin' Crayola.

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Aug 2008, 20:00 
Offline
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
User avatar

Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Posts: 29030
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V
...Audience 1

_________________
La la la la la.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Aug 2008, 20:37 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 14 Aug 2001, 16:00
Posts: 6112
Location: DFW
JJ wrote:
...Audience 1


...JJ 12


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Austin Powers 4
PostPosted: 13 Aug 2011, 12:26 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Posts: 38518
Location: San Francisco
Mike Myers sings on for Austin Powers 4

_________________
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Austin Powers 4
PostPosted: 13 Aug 2011, 15:14 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 29273
Location: Gotham's seedier side
alan smithee wrote:

It's going to be a musical?

_________________
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Austin Powers 4
PostPosted: 13 Aug 2011, 16:04 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Posts: 38518
Location: San Francisco
Batman wrote:
alan smithee wrote:

It's going to be a musical?

What have I doneā€½

_________________
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group