FilmWise Forums
It is currently 22 Jun 2018, 20:28

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
Author Message
PostPosted: 08 Apr 2016, 00:00 
Offline
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
User avatar

Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Posts: 11389
Location: Goon Docks
Damn I was all ready to be snooty about Rogue One... but it looks awesome

_________________
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 08 Apr 2016, 03:22 
Offline
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
User avatar

Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Posts: 11389
Location: Goon Docks
Batman wrote:
Check this out:



:lol:

_________________
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 08 Apr 2016, 08:52 
Offline
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
User avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2010, 19:41
Posts: 16823
Dawson wrote:
Damn I was all ready to be snooty about Rogue One... but it looks awesome

:green: I'm in!

_________________
Finally! Spring :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 08 Apr 2016, 09:41 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 09 Aug 2013, 05:56
Posts: 1623
knarf wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
There is a female general, or other commanding type figure, in the trailer that is wearing the same flowing type cream/white attire as the woman that lead the strategy planning for attacking the Death Star in A New Hope.
The major in white is Mon Mothma (and according to Wikipedia, is played by the same actress)

While the possibility of digital effects exist, she looks like she's aged quite well.

It's the same actress that was in Revenge of the Sith, a different actress played her in Return of the Jedi (the character wasn't in A New Hope).

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 08 Apr 2016, 13:50 
Offline
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
User avatar

Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Posts: 13854
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City
redamin wrote:
knarf wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
There is a female general, or other commanding type figure, in the trailer that is wearing the same flowing type cream/white attire as the woman that lead the strategy planning for attacking the Death Star in A New Hope.
The major in white is Mon Mothma (and according to Wikipedia, is played by the same actress)

While the possibility of digital effects exist, she looks like she's aged quite well.

It's the same actress that was in Revenge of the Sith, a different actress played her in Return of the Jedi (the character wasn't in A New Hope).

Image

well that's not quite as impressive then.
Like the man said, after being fitted with prosthetic shoes for his uneven legs... I stand corrected.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 25 Apr 2016, 06:08 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 09 Aug 2013, 05:56
Posts: 1623
Not bad, but I think there was a bit too much in this trailer... the last five seconds shouldn't be there for starters.



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 25 Apr 2016, 12:38 
Offline
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
User avatar

Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Posts: 11389
Location: Goon Docks
redamin wrote:
Not bad, but I think there was a bit too much in this trailer... the last five seconds shouldn't be there for starters.



You could say that about other Marvel trailers.

Put together the trailers you got about 12-15 minutes of unique footage

_________________
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 05 Oct 2016, 17:29 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jul 2005, 08:37
Posts: 5829
Location: a furry little Don Quixote
This thread has been dormant far too long. So, attention FilmWise! Jordan Peele is directing a thriller, slated for Feb release. Let us speak of the trailer, which I found intriguing, thought-provoking and creepy.

Thoughts?

http://io9.gizmodo.com/jordan-peele-made-a-racially-charged-psychological-thri-1787417557?utm_campaign=socialflow_io9_facebook&utm_source=io9_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 05 Oct 2016, 19:53 
Offline
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Posts: 32827
Buckykatt wrote:
This thread has been dormant far too long. So, attention FilmWise! Jordan Peele is directing a thriller, slated for Feb release. Let us speak of the trailer, which I found intriguing, thought-provoking and creepy.

Thoughts?

http://io9.gizmodo.com/jordan-peele-made-a-racially-charged-psychological-thri-1787417557?utm_campaign=socialflow_io9_facebook&utm_source=io9_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

I rarely get excited to see any given film; this is an exception.

_________________
www.steelfrogblog.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2016, 15:57 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2006, 10:30
Posts: 6143
Location: somewhere
Steel Frog wrote:
Buckykatt wrote:
This thread has been dormant far too long. So, attention FilmWise! Jordan Peele is directing a thriller, slated for Feb release. Let us speak of the trailer, which I found intriguing, thought-provoking and creepy.

Thoughts?

http://io9.gizmodo.com/jordan-peele-made-a-racially-charged-psychological-thri-1787417557?utm_campaign=socialflow_io9_facebook&utm_source=io9_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

I rarely get excited to see any given film; this is an exception.

:green: this looks really intriguing.

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group