The latest trailers thread

Info on upcoming movies -- links to trailers, gossip and buzz -- can all be found here.
Message
Author
User avatar
Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
Posts: 11389
Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Gender: Male
Location: Goon Docks

Re: The latest trailers thread

#876 Post by Dawson » 08 Apr 2016, 00:00

Damn I was all ready to be snooty about Rogue One... but it looks awesome
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

User avatar
Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
Posts: 11389
Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Gender: Male
Location: Goon Docks

Re: The latest trailers thread

#877 Post by Dawson » 08 Apr 2016, 03:22

Batman wrote:Check this out:

:lol:
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

User avatar
NoShoes
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
Posts: 18404
Joined: 11 Feb 2010, 19:41
Gender: Male

Re: The latest trailers thread

#878 Post by NoShoes » 08 Apr 2016, 08:52

Dawson wrote:Damn I was all ready to be snooty about Rogue One... but it looks awesome
:green: I'm in!
Donuts fix everything! :mishchief:

User avatar
redamin
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 2462
Joined: 09 Aug 2013, 05:56

Re: The latest trailers thread

#879 Post by redamin » 08 Apr 2016, 09:41

knarf wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Scruluce wrote:There is a female general, or other commanding type figure, in the trailer that is wearing the same flowing type cream/white attire as the woman that lead the strategy planning for attacking the Death Star in A New Hope.
The major in white is Mon Mothma (and according to Wikipedia, is played by the same actress)
While the possibility of digital effects exist, she looks like she's aged quite well.
It's the same actress that was in Revenge of the Sith, a different actress played her in Return of the Jedi (the character wasn't in A New Hope).
Image

User avatar
Scruluce
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
Posts: 15492
Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Gender: Male
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City

Re: The latest trailers thread

#880 Post by Scruluce » 08 Apr 2016, 13:50

redamin wrote:
knarf wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Scruluce wrote:There is a female general, or other commanding type figure, in the trailer that is wearing the same flowing type cream/white attire as the woman that lead the strategy planning for attacking the Death Star in A New Hope.
The major in white is Mon Mothma (and according to Wikipedia, is played by the same actress)
While the possibility of digital effects exist, she looks like she's aged quite well.
It's the same actress that was in Revenge of the Sith, a different actress played her in Return of the Jedi (the character wasn't in A New Hope).
Image
well that's not quite as impressive then.
Like the man said, after being fitted with prosthetic shoes for his uneven legs... I stand corrected.

User avatar
redamin
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 2462
Joined: 09 Aug 2013, 05:56

Re: The latest trailers thread

#881 Post by redamin » 25 Apr 2016, 06:08

Not bad, but I think there was a bit too much in this trailer... the last five seconds shouldn't be there for starters.


User avatar
Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
Posts: 11389
Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Gender: Male
Location: Goon Docks

Re: The latest trailers thread

#882 Post by Dawson » 25 Apr 2016, 12:38

redamin wrote:Not bad, but I think there was a bit too much in this trailer... the last five seconds shouldn't be there for starters.

You could say that about other Marvel trailers.

Put together the trailers you got about 12-15 minutes of unique footage
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

User avatar
Buckykatt
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 5904
Joined: 15 Jul 2005, 08:37
Gender: Female
Location: a furry little Don Quixote

Re: The latest trailers thread

#883 Post by Buckykatt » 05 Oct 2016, 17:29

This thread has been dormant far too long. So, attention FilmWise! Jordan Peele is directing a thriller, slated for Feb release. Let us speak of the trailer, which I found intriguing, thought-provoking and creepy.

Thoughts?

http://io9.gizmodo.com/jordan-peele-mad ... socialflow

User avatar
Steel Frog
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
Posts: 33746
Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: The latest trailers thread

#884 Post by Steel Frog » 05 Oct 2016, 19:53

Buckykatt wrote:This thread has been dormant far too long. So, attention FilmWise! Jordan Peele is directing a thriller, slated for Feb release. Let us speak of the trailer, which I found intriguing, thought-provoking and creepy.

Thoughts?

http://io9.gizmodo.com/jordan-peele-mad ... socialflow
I rarely get excited to see any given film; this is an exception.

User avatar
Bill
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 6143
Joined: 19 Jun 2006, 10:30
Gender: Male
Location: somewhere

Re: The latest trailers thread

#885 Post by Bill » 06 Oct 2016, 15:57

Steel Frog wrote:
Buckykatt wrote:This thread has been dormant far too long. So, attention FilmWise! Jordan Peele is directing a thriller, slated for Feb release. Let us speak of the trailer, which I found intriguing, thought-provoking and creepy.

Thoughts?

http://io9.gizmodo.com/jordan-peele-mad ... socialflow
I rarely get excited to see any given film; this is an exception.
:green: this looks really intriguing.
.

User avatar
Buckykatt
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 5904
Joined: 15 Jul 2005, 08:37
Gender: Female
Location: a furry little Don Quixote

Re: The latest trailers thread

#886 Post by Buckykatt » 20 Mar 2019, 13:33

I’m going to revive this thread to say that the teaser trailer for the new Tarantino, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood looks awesome.


User avatar
NoShoes
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
Posts: 18404
Joined: 11 Feb 2010, 19:41
Gender: Male

Re: The latest trailers thread

#887 Post by NoShoes » 09 May 2019, 15:26



:mishchief:
Donuts fix everything! :mishchief:

User avatar
NoShoes
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
FilmWise's Unshod Avenger
Posts: 18404
Joined: 11 Feb 2010, 19:41
Gender: Male

Re: The latest trailers thread

#888 Post by NoShoes » 18 Jul 2019, 11:01


Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy :banana: (double dibs)
Donuts fix everything! :mishchief:

User avatar
redamin
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 2462
Joined: 09 Aug 2013, 05:56

Re: The latest trailers thread

#889 Post by redamin » 18 Jul 2019, 17:39

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=VbfC4lrNulE[/youtube]

Sign me up!

Post Reply