FilmWise Forums
It is currently 19 Sep 2018, 11:21

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: 13 Dec 2013, 08:40 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 29159
Location: Gotham's seedier side
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)

Director: Mark Webb

Cast:
Andrew Garfield ... Peter Parker / Spider-Man
Jamie Foxx ... Max Dillon / Electro
Emma Stone ... Gwen Stacy
Sally Field ... Aunt May
Paul Giamatti ... Aleksei Sytsevich / The Rhino
Denis Leary ... Captain Stacy
Dane DeHaan ... Harry Osborn
Martin Sheen ... Uncle Ben
Chris Zylka ... Flash Thompson


Genre: Action | Adventure | Fantasy

Release Date: 18 Apr 2014 (UK); 2 May 2014 (USA)

Plot Summary: Peter Parker runs the gauntlet as the mysterious company Oscorp sends up a slew of supervillains against him, impacting on his life.

IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1872181/

Trailer:


Take a look at the objects in the glass display cases at 1:15. Looks like Doc Ock's "arms" and the Vulture's wings.

_________________
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2013, 22:47 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Posts: 38410
Location: San Francisco
Have they picked the title and actor for the next reboot yet?

_________________
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 23 Jun 2015, 09:26 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 02 Jun 2006, 05:48
Posts: 3413
alan smithee wrote:
Have they picked the title and actor for the next reboot yet?


Tom Holland

_________________
Everything is awesome
Everything is cool when we're part of a team
Everything is awesome
When we're living our dream


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 24 Jun 2015, 11:38 
Offline
FilmWiseAss
FilmWiseAss
User avatar

Joined: 18 Feb 2002, 16:00
Posts: 13698
Location: Colorado
Hiller wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
Have they picked the title and actor for the next reboot yet?


Tom Holland

I think I would have preferred Asa Butterfield... but he or his agent screwed up the negotiations royally. How do you screw up something that important that badly?

_________________
"I have to take a leak so bad I can taste it!" - Strange Brew


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 25 Jun 2015, 00:32 
Offline
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Posts: 29159
Location: Gotham's seedier side
Odd Todd wrote:
Hiller wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
Have they picked the title and actor for the next reboot yet?


Tom Holland

I think I would have preferred Asa Butterfield... but he or his agent screwed up the negotiations royally. How do you screw up something that important that badly?

I don't know. We should ask an expert. Has anyone seen Johnny Manziel lately?

_________________
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 25 Jun 2015, 09:24 
Offline
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Posts: 33000
Batman wrote:
Odd Todd wrote:
Hiller wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
Have they picked the title and actor for the next reboot yet?


Tom Holland

I think I would have preferred Asa Butterfield... but he or his agent screwed up the negotiations royally. How do you screw up something that important that badly?

I don't know. We should ask an expert. Has anyone seen Johnny Manziel lately?

Ouch.

Yikes. And I thought the Browns were going to draft well with Costner as the GM.

_________________
www.steelfrogblog.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group