Sequels, Sequels, Sequels

Info on upcoming movies -- links to trailers, gossip and buzz -- can all be found here.
Steel Frog
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat

Re: Sequels, Sequels, Sequels

#201 Post by Steel Frog » 18 Jun 2009, 15:43

Ultimate Final Destination ?
Destination and Destinationerer ?

Batman
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!

#202 Post by Batman » 19 Jun 2009, 00:24

I Will Always Know What Your Final Destination Will Be Next Summer
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."

sldawgs
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend

#203 Post by sldawgs » 19 Jun 2009, 05:37

Tom Cruise and J.J. Abrams prepare for new Mission
By ASSOCIATED PRESS

LOS ANGELES — Tom Cruise and J.J. Abrams have chosen to accept another impossible mission.

Cruise and Abrams have signed on to produce a fourth installment of the Mission: Impossible franchise for Paramount. Abrams directed Cruise’s last outing as covert operative Ethan Hunt in 2006’s Mission: Impossible III.

While they have set 2011 as a target release date, it’s still unknown if Cruise will star again or if Abrams will return to direct. According to studio spokeswoman Katie Martin Kelley, Cruise and Abrams are only attached as producers at this point.

It would mark a reunion for Cruise and Paramount after the studio cut the actor loose from a long-term development deal in 2006.
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image

Steel Frog
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat

#204 Post by Steel Frog » 19 Jun 2009, 08:49

sldawgs wrote:
By ASSOCIATED PRESS

LOS ANGELES — Tom Cruise and J.J. Abrams have chosen to accept another impossible mission.

Cruise and Abrams have signed on to produce a fourth installment of the Mission: Impossible franchise for Paramount. Abrams directed Cruise’s last outing as covert operative Ethan Hunt in 2006’s Mission: Impossible III.

While they have set 2011 as a target release date, it’s still unknown if Cruise will star again or if Abrams will return to direct. According to studio spokeswoman Katie Martin Kelley, Cruise and Abrams are only attached as producers at this point.

It would mark a reunion for Cruise and Paramount after the studio cut the actor loose from a long-term development deal in 2006.
And...dibs!

alan smithee
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient

#205 Post by alan smithee » 19 Jun 2009, 11:06

sldawgs wrote:
By ASSOCIATED PRESS

That headline is more than a bit misleading. I know based on the headline, the first thing I thought was, "Cruise and Abrams producing together again — all right!"
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

Chris
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#206 Post by Chris » 18 Jul 2009, 16:56

Nunis
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise

#207 Post by Nunis » 11 Sep 2009, 14:18

The fourth Pirates movie has a title, which is Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, and it'll be out summer 2011. Nobody cares.

Middle
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#208 Post by Middle » 13 Sep 2009, 02:51

Nunis wrote:The fourth Pirates movie has a title, which is Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, and it'll be out summer 2011. Nobody cares.
I think Disney's shareholders will care a great deal.
Come play with us, Danny. Forever and ever and ever.

Sela
Hello. My name is FilmWise. You killed my father.
Hello. My name is FilmWise. You killed my father.

#209 Post by Sela » 13 Sep 2009, 17:55

Middle wrote:
Nunis wrote:The fourth Pirates movie has a title, which is Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, and it'll be out summer 2011. Nobody cares.
I think Disney's shareholders will care a great deal.
The announcment for Pirates 4, is one of few interesting news announced at Disney D23 by Walt Disney Studios chairman Dick Cook . Among them:

- The name of the upcoming new Muppet movie will be The Cheapest Muppet Movie Ever Made!

-Cook announced that he expects Andrew Stanton's live-action John Carter of Mars to become a new Disney franchise, after the first film hits theaters in summer 2012.

-Disney announced the debut of a new label called Disney Double Dare You, spearheaded by Guillermo del Toro, to make scarier, thrilling movies for the Disney family audience. Del Toro recorded a video greeting from New Zealand, where he is working on The Hobbit, saying that he was inspired by the old E-Ticket rides at Disneyland. The first Disney Double Dare you film will be The Troll Hunters, based on an original idea by del Toro.

-Cook was also excited to announce the feature-length, stop-motion-animated version of Tim Burton's early short film Frankenweenie, which Cook said allows Burton "to expand on the story and take his characters on wildly imaginative adventures."

- Cook announced that Robert Zemeckis' next project would be a 3-D motion-capture remake of the Beatles' Yellow Submarine. "It's true, we are making a Yellow Submarine," Cook said. "You're going to see the Blue Meanies and Pepperland as never before, with the greatest soundtrack ever."

and finallly.....

During a presentation on The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Cook himself asked Nicolas Cage to do National Treasure 3. Cage agreed.
8 more months of school.....

sldawgs
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend

#210 Post by sldawgs » 13 Sep 2009, 18:17

Sela5 wrote:During a presentation on The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Cook himself asked Nicolas Cage to do National Treasure 3. Cage agreed.
:FYDC:
Image Image Image

Ruddy016
Lead Actor
Lead Actor

#211 Post by Ruddy016 » 14 Sep 2009, 11:02

Has anyone else noticed how bad the National Treasure movies are? Who made the sets for the last one, total dross and even a free Blu-Ray disc couldn't make up for it.

As for another Pirates movie, they should have stopped after the first (and best) one.
Gunga Na Gunga

Middle
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#212 Post by Middle » 14 Sep 2009, 12:20

Ruddy016 wrote:Has anyone else noticed how bad the National Treasure movies are? Who made the sets for the last one, total dross and even a free Blu-Ray disc couldn't make up for it.

As for another Pirates movie, they should have stopped after the first (and best) one.
We all have, that's why we invented :FYNC!: especially for him (erm, mostly his hair, actually).

Ruddy016
Lead Actor
Lead Actor

#213 Post by Ruddy016 » 02 Oct 2009, 11:14

Middle wrote:
Ruddy016 wrote:Has anyone else noticed how bad the National Treasure movies are? Who made the sets for the last one, total dross and even a free Blu-Ray disc couldn't make up for it.

We all have, that's why we invented :FYNC!: especially for him (erm, mostly his hair, actually).
I will remember this for the future. God he has made some absolute shite recently hasn't he? Sorry for being such a noob!
Gunga Na Gunga

sldawgs
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend

#214 Post by sldawgs » 02 Oct 2009, 12:18

Ruddy016 wrote:
Middle wrote:

I will remember this for the future. God he has made some absolute shite recently hasn't he? Sorry for being such a noob!
Don't worry about it, it takes awhile to learn our FWspeak.
Image Image Image

Middle
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#215 Post by Middle » 03 Oct 2009, 01:44

sldawgs wrote:
Ruddy016 wrote:
Middle wrote:

:green:

:glwacoy:

F.N.G.
FilmWise Beach Bum
FilmWise Beach Bum

#216 Post by F.N.G. » 03 Oct 2009, 07:59

Middle wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Ruddy016 wrote:
Middle wrote:

That means: Good Luck, Everyone's counting on you ;)
I hate purity. Hate goodness. I don't want virtue to exist anywhere. I want everyone corrupt.

alan smithee

#217 Post by alan smithee » 03 Oct 2009, 11:05

F.N.G. wrote:
Middle wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Ruddy016 wrote:
Middle wrote:

lies

Will
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#218 Post by Will » 03 Oct 2009, 13:43

alan smithee wrote:
F.N.G. wrote:
Middle wrote:
sldawgs wrote:
Ruddy016 wrote:
Middle wrote:

lies
:ibb:
History shows again and again how nature points up the folly of man

Will
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#219 Post by Will » 13 Oct 2009, 14:51

Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet or not but what the hell? You gotta be kidding me with this one, a re-imagining of Predator?! There must some actors out there that are looking to start a career in politics and they figure this is the best way.
History shows again and again how nature points up the folly of man

snotball
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
FilmWise Nasal Dweller

#220 Post by snotball » 14 Oct 2009, 12:59

Will wrote:Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet or not but what the hell? You gotta be kidding me with this one, a re-imagining of Predator?! There must some actors out there that are looking to start a career in politics and they figure this is the best way.
Only a Nimród would think it's a good idea.
Bad dates

fishn4
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#221 Post by fishn4 » 14 Oct 2009, 13:45

snotball wrote:
Will wrote:Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet or not but what the hell? You gotta be kidding me with this one, a re-imagining of Predator?! There must some actors out there that are looking to start a career in politics and they figure this is the best way.
Only a Nimród would think it's a good idea.
"What a good idea."

Ruddy016
Lead Actor
Lead Actor

#222 Post by Ruddy016 » 15 Oct 2009, 11:23

What's next Freddy and Jason v Predator and Alien?

The Predators of Madison County
Slumdog Predator
Much Ado About Predators
High School Musical...erm....with re-imagined Predators

:(
Gunga Na Gunga

sldawgs
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend

#223 Post by sldawgs » 15 Oct 2009, 11:50

Ruddy016 wrote:

Slumdog Predator
Much Ado About Predators

Pride and Predators?
Image Image Image

alan smithee

#224 Post by alan smithee » 15 Oct 2009, 12:20

Ruddy016 wrote:

Slumdog Predator
Much Ado About Predators

several :Ds
sldawgs wrote:Pride and Predators?
:lol:

snotball
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
FilmWise Nasal Dweller

#225 Post by snotball » 15 Oct 2009, 12:36

Ruddy016 wrote:
Emmm....
Bad dates