FilmWise Forums
It is currently 20 Jun 2018, 22:34

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 330 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
PostPosted: 05 May 2010, 10:21 
Hello. My name is FilmWise. You killed my father.

sldawgs wrote:
Sela wrote:
Sugarpuss O'Shea wrote:
Sela wrote:
Sugarpuss O'Shea wrote:
First Barbara Broccoli, and now Wally Pfister? Sela, quit making crap up.

Shit, they are onto me....wait, your name is Sugarpuss?

That's my stage name, doll. ;)

And so is Ms. Broccoli...or so she was told by her dad for years.

Wait, Sela, I'm lost, Ms. Broccoli is your stage name?

No, Ms. Broccoli is in English history

PostPosted: 07 May 2010, 05:35 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

The Go Fug Yourself girls said this read like a casting Mad Lib, and I have to agree:

E Online! wrote:
Patrick Dempsey is taking time out from Grey's Anatomy to have a heart-to-heart with some alien robots, joining John Malkovich and Frances McDormand as the latest addition to the cast of Transformers 3, director Michael Bay's third entry in his high-octane blockbuster franchise.
A rep for Paramount Pictures confirmed to E! News that Dempsey will play Megan Fox's boss, a part simply said to be "significant to the plot." Production is slated to get rolling later this month in the U.S., Africa, Russia and China.

PostPosted: 09 May 2010, 06:14 
FilmWise's Moral Imperative

Sarah Jessica Parker was so concerned details of the Sex And The City 2 plot would leak on the internet, she reportedly banned cast and crew from discussing the storyline.

The actress - who plays writer Carrie Bradshaw in the franchise - acts as executive producer on the film, which is set to hit movie theatres around the world later this month.

The plot is a closely guarded secret, with movie bosses even filming fake scenes involving Kim Cattrall to throw gossips off the real story.

And Parker was so keen to avoid a leak, she allegedly told stars including Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon that anyone who publicly discussed the plot would face a fine, according to Britain's Mail on Sunday.

A source tells the publication, "Also, every page of every script was watermarked with the name of the actor or crew member to whom it belonged, so if pages were leaked, the mole could be identified."

Really? The Sex in the City films have a plot?

PostPosted: 09 May 2010, 16:43 
Captain of the Starship FilmWise

dawson99 wrote:
Sarah Jessica Parker was so concerned details of the Sex And The City 2 plot would leak on the internet, she reportedly banned cast and crew from discussing the storyline.

The actress - who plays writer Carrie Bradshaw in the franchise - acts as executive producer on the film, which is set to hit movie theatres around the world later this month.

The plot is a closely guarded secret, with movie bosses even filming fake scenes involving Kim Cattrall to throw gossips off the real story.

And Parker was so keen to avoid a leak, she allegedly told stars including Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon that anyone who publicly discussed the plot would face a fine, according to Britain's Mail on Sunday.

A source tells the publication, "Also, every page of every script was watermarked with the name of the actor or crew member to whom it belonged, so if pages were leaked, the mole could be identified."

Really? The Sex in the City films have a plot?

Its cute how she thinks anyone who sees her piece of shit cares about the plot

PostPosted: 10 May 2010, 04:03 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

dawson99 wrote:

I thought they would say they scrapped the storyline altogether, like they did for the first movie.

PostPosted: 10 May 2010, 06:55 
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat

Middle wrote:
dawson99 wrote:

I thought they would say they scrapped the storyline altogether, like they did for the first movie.

I wrote about this before, but it bears repeating here -- and the end of Madea's Family Reunion there's an outtake reel and in one scene Madea (as played by write/deirector Tyler Perry) dresses down an actor for not knowing his roll better. Something like, "you should read the script next time." It's meant to be funny, but there's an edge to it, like TP is really miffed that his words were not treated with greater respect.

You want this kind of respect, TP? SJP? Make a film that's not a piece of crap.

PostPosted: 10 May 2010, 14:54 
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient

Steel Frog wrote:
Middle wrote:
dawson99 wrote:

I wrote about this before, but it bears repeating here -- and the end of Madea's Family Reunion there's an outtake reel and in one scene Madea (as played by write/deirector Tyler Perry) dresses down an actor for not knowing his roll better. Something like, "you should read the script next time." It's meant to be funny, but there's an edge to it, like TP is really miffed that his words were not treated with greater respect.

PostPosted: 11 May 2010, 06:58 

Doug Liman is remaking the 3 Muskateers

PostPosted: 11 May 2010, 06:58 

So is Paul W S Anderson

PostPosted: 15 May 2010, 01:14 

Oh no!

50 upcoming horror remakes

PostPosted: 16 May 2010, 15:56 
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat

alan smithee wrote:
Steel Frog wrote:
Middle wrote:
dawson99 wrote:

Um. Does that really count? I liked L.A. Story, too.

PostPosted: 17 May 2010, 17:50 

Steel Frog wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
Steel Frog wrote:
Middle wrote:
dawson99 wrote:

Um. Does that really count? I liked L.A. Story, too.

Mostly my mind is still blown from the, "Wait ... is that Tyler Perry?!" And LA Story was good.

PostPosted: 17 May 2010, 19:00 
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat

alan smithee wrote:
Mostly my mind is still blown from the, "Wait ... is that Tyler Perry?!" And LA Story was good.

In the theater, I did a double take and then started laughing out loud. (White) Dude next to me actually asked, "what are you laughing at?" "Never mind."

PostPosted: 23 May 2010, 05:35 

Are they Lost

PostPosted: 24 May 2010, 02:48 
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
FilmWise Nasal Dweller

Actually it looks like they're all looking at a map with a "you're here" indication.

PostPosted: 24 May 2010, 05:45 
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend

snotball wrote:
Actually it looks like they're all looking at a map with a "you're here" indication.

I thought they were trying to figure out the map in Wolfmmando.

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2010, 07:56 
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy

Titanic 2: Mermaid Saviors

Quote:
Ah, Craigslist ... without you, how would we ever find out about kinky foursomes, available apartments and Titanic sequels. Wait, Titanic sequels? Oh yes, in case you didn't know (because none of us did), they're making a straight-up sequel to James Cameron's mega-successful 1997 film Titanic, and it's going to be called Titanic 2: Mermaid Saviors. According to the ad on Craigslist, Megamonolith Pictures (a company I wish existed because that name is just way too excellent) are casting for the Titanic sequel on July 1st and 2nd, and the ad notes that "actors with mermaid and under water acting experience are highly desirable."

Here's the fantastic plot description listed in the ad: "The film begins moments after the sinking of the Titanic. All who have drowned are brought back to life by a futuristic race of mermaids, called the Mantocks, who welcome the humans to their underwater paradise. Soon after, JACK DAWSON is elected king of the underwater humans. DAWSON requests that all humans be returned above water, a request that is denied by KING MANTROCK. The humans are slowly brainwashed into worshiping their mermaid saviors. Meanwhile, the sunken TITANIC has become a haunted underwater wasteland inhabited by RAGGARO and his band of mermaid pirates. Will the humans ever free themselves from their mermaid slavery? Will the mermaid pirates wage war on Mantock?"

Okay, I'd watch that in a heartbeat. Seriously. In order to qualify for an audition, the ad asks that all actors submit a headshot and a "few short paragraphs on why they're qualified for Mermaid Saviors." How about one sentence instead: "I need to be in this thing because Mermaid Saviors sounds AWESOME!"

:lol:

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2010, 08:57 

knarf wrote:
Titanic 2: Mermaid Saviors

Quote:
Ah, Craigslist ... without you, how would we ever find out about kinky foursomes, available apartments and Titanic sequels. Wait, Titanic sequels? Oh yes, in case you didn't know (because none of us did), they're making a straight-up sequel to James Cameron's mega-successful 1997 film Titanic, and it's going to be called Titanic 2: Mermaid Saviors. According to the ad on Craigslist, Megamonolith Pictures (a company I wish existed because that name is just way too excellent) are casting for the Titanic sequel on July 1st and 2nd, and the ad notes that "actors with mermaid and under water acting experience are highly desirable."

Here's the fantastic plot description listed in the ad: "The film begins moments after the sinking of the Titanic. All who have drowned are brought back to life by a futuristic race of mermaids, called the Mantocks, who welcome the humans to their underwater paradise. Soon after, JACK DAWSON is elected king of the underwater humans. DAWSON requests that all humans be returned above water, a request that is denied by KING MANTROCK. The humans are slowly brainwashed into worshiping their mermaid saviors. Meanwhile, the sunken TITANIC has become a haunted underwater wasteland inhabited by RAGGARO and his band of mermaid pirates. Will the humans ever free themselves from their mermaid slavery? Will the mermaid pirates wage war on Mantock?"

Okay, I'd watch that in a heartbeat. Seriously. In order to qualify for an audition, the ad asks that all actors submit a headshot and a "few short paragraphs on why they're qualified for Mermaid Saviors." How about one sentence instead: "I need to be in this thing because Mermaid Saviors sounds AWESOME!"

:lol:

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2011, 19:50 

Son of a bitch. That trailer for the new Fast & Furious looks like it might be a lot of fun.

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2011, 20:03 
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat

A² wrote:
Son of a bitch. That trailer for the new Fast & Furious looks like it might be a lot of fun.

The last one wasn't terrible. I still kind of wish you could find a different venue; making another sequel sounds just like cashing in no matter how much cool you put into it.

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2011, 20:38 

Steel Frog wrote:
A² wrote:

The last one wasn't terrible. I still kind of wish you could find a different venue; making another sequel sounds just like cashing in no matter how much cool you put into it.

Fast & Furious on Broadway?

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2011, 21:34 
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat

A² wrote:
Steel Frog wrote:
A² wrote:

Fast & Furious on Broadway?

That would be different.

PostPosted: 30 Mar 2012, 09:25 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

you know i would actually see this

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/twins-sequ ... 13014.html

PostPosted: 12 Sep 2012, 15:42 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Heathers 2: Heathersier

Except it's not even a sequel- it's being made into a Bravo series.

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2015, 17:11 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Die Hard prequel

:roll:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 330 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next