FilmWise Forums
It is currently 15 Oct 2018, 20:34

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Boogeyman 2
PostPosted: 30 Apr 2007, 16:29 
Director
Director

Boogeyman 2 (2008)

Just what we need. A sequel to a movie not only sucked frozen shit, but a sequel to a movie that NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT!!! I noticed that the filmakers all had nothing to do with the production of the first one. My question is "Did you see the first one? Did you see how it was a fucking piece of flaming diarrea?" Answer: HELL no! Well guess what. You fucked up. And the writer once wrote a show about a killer mermaid. WOW. You fucked up once with killer mermaids, and you will fuck up again with boogeymen. So anyone that has to do with this movie should suck shit out of a funnel. Oh wait, it gets better. The director directed such movies as The Grudge 2, When A Stranger Calls (2006), and The Grudge. WOW. KILL YOURSELF. You are a shitty filmaker. Tough luck. And your not justifying yourself by making Boogeyman 2.

Last edited by bdude on 01 May 2007, 14:39, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Apr 2007, 16:47 
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend

Come on bdude, don't hold back, let us know what you really think. :lol:

Post subject: Re: Boogeyman 2
PostPosted: 30 Apr 2007, 16:51 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

bdude wrote:
Boogeyman 2 (2008)

Just what we need. A sequel to a movie not only sucked frozen shit, but a sequel to a movie that NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT!!! I noticed that the filmakers all had nothing to do with the production of the first one. My question is "Did you see the first one? Did you see how it was a fucking piece of flaming diarrea?" Answer: No. Well guess what. You fucked up. And the writer once wrote a show about a killer mermaid. WOW. You fucked up once with killer mermaids, and you will fuck up again with boogeymen. So anyone that has to do with this movie should suck shit out of a funnel. Oh wait, it gets better. The director directed such movies as The Grudge 2, When A Stranger Calls (2006), and The Grudge. WOW. KILL YOURSELF. You are a shitty filmaker. Tough luck. And your not justifying yourself by making Boogeyman 2.

I'm imagining Cartman saying all this.

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2007, 16:58 
Better in Real Life
Better in Real Life

bdude wrote:
Boogeyman 2 (2008)

Just what we need. A sequel to a movie not only sucked frozen shit, but a sequel to a movie that NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT!!! I noticed that the filmakers all had nothing to do with the production of the first one. My question is "Did you see the first one? Did you see how it was a fucking piece of flaming diarrea?" Answer: No. Well guess what. You fucked up. And the writer once wrote a show about a killer mermaid. WOW. You fucked up once with killer mermaids, and you will fuck up again with boogeymen. So anyone that has to do with this movie should suck shit out of a funnel. Oh wait, it gets better. The director directed such movies as The Grudge 2, When A Stranger Calls (2006), and The Grudge. WOW. KILL YOURSELF. You are a shitty filmaker. Tough luck. And your not justifying yourself by making Boogeyman 2.

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2007, 17:31 
Director
Director

Eric Draven wrote:
bdude wrote:
Boogeyman 2 (2008)

I'm imagining Cartman saying all this.

I was thinking the same thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 May 2007, 21:25 
Hollywood Hopeful
Hollywood Hopeful

How does something like this even get a green light for a direct-to-video release?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 May 2007, 11:20 
Director
Director

Oh, I did even more background check on everyone that has anything to do with this shit, and found more proof that 1)This will be shit and 2)Everyone that has to do with this is a dumbshit. Well, the only company willing to buy this "movie" is a company called "Ghost House Productions". Well, they've only bought a handful of movies, because the people working for this company are on crack. They've bought the same type of movies: shitty horror films. They actually wanted to produce movies like THE GRUDGE 1&2 and The Messengers. This doesn't say much, but it basically chooses to produce movies that turn out bad. It's an omen, and just that. It's not like I needed this as proof, cause the IMDB page is a whirlpool of shitty filmmakers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 May 2007, 12:11 
FilmWise Zombie
FilmWise Zombie

Well, you convinced me. I am no longer a horror fan. :lol:

We have such sights to show you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 May 2007, 19:57 
Better in Real Life
Better in Real Life

Sheila1313 wrote:

Just edited Disney films from now on?? ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 May 2007, 07:22 
FilmWise Zombie
FilmWise Zombie

Agrajag wrote:
Sheila1313 wrote:

Just edited Disney films from now on?? ;-)

:lol:

We have such sights to show you!