FilmWise Forums
It is currently 21 Oct 2018, 20:04

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2007, 16:59 
Offline
Director
Director
User avatar

Joined: 08 Jul 2006, 11:15
Posts: 546
Location: In a galaxy far far away
No, this is not a fucking joke. That actually is the fucking title.

Aliens vs Predator?! What the hell were those people thinking? Have they sunk low enough, or did they just sit around with their head up there asses searching for a title? Fuckfarts! First off, there was more than 1 alien in the first one, so Aliens vs Predator is a shitty title because it already took place. Second off, and I won't even bother to spoilervision this, but you can skip it if you care so much, Alien lost. Predator won. What's gonna happen, they're going to come back to life?! And this is just the title I'm ripping to shreds, and it's already sounding like shit. Big, chunky shit. I bet they're going to lock the theater doors to avoid a screaming rampage of horror fans desperately wanting to get out. The first one sucks shit, and, what's going to happen if it's a sequel? It will suck diddly dick. More fucking unnecessary sequels?! Another? First it's Boogeyman 2, then Daddy Day Camp, now this?! Fuck! Why, oh why? I think the people involved in this shit are laughing their asses off because critics have to see it, and they can make them have a horrible 2 hours. I wonder when the poster will come out, so I can shit on that.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2007, 08:34 
Online
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Posts: 33045
Maybe they can explain "Metric Time" in this one.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2007, 14:00 
Offline
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
User avatar

Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Posts: 29030
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V
Steel Frog wrote:
Maybe they can explain "Metric Time" in this one.


Image
Just because I don't know what it is, doesn't mean I'm lying.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2007, 18:15 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2001, 16:00
Posts: 2620
Location: Georgia
bdude wrote:

Second off, and I won't even bother to spoilervision this, but you can skip it if you care so much, Alien lost. Predator won.


We'll actually the Aliens won in the first one. Remember baby Alien popping out of Predator's chest at the end?

Second, I hate shitty movies and shittier sequels as much as the next person but going to see the first AVP was like going to see "Snakes on a Plane". It wasn't grand cinema by any means but it lived up to its title and I was satisfied.

That being said, yeah Aliens VS Predator is a very lame title.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2007, 18:21 
Offline
Director
Director
User avatar

Joined: 08 Jul 2006, 11:15
Posts: 546
Location: In a galaxy far far away
fishn4 wrote:
bdude wrote:

Second off, and I won't even bother to spoilervision this, but you can skip it if you care so much, Alien lost. Predator won.


We'll actually the Aliens won in the first one. Remember baby Alien popping out of Predator's chest at the end?

Second, I hate shitty movies and shittier sequels as much as the next person but going to see the first AVP was like going to see "Snakes on a Plane". It wasn't grand cinema by any means but it lived up to its title and I was satisfied.

That being said, yeah Aliens VS Predator is a very lame title.



I don't remember that, but even so, couldn't they just kill it, or did it get away or something.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2007, 18:23 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2001, 16:00
Posts: 2620
Location: Georgia
bdude wrote:
fishn4 wrote:
bdude wrote:

Second off, and I won't even bother to spoilervision this, but you can skip it if you care so much, Alien lost. Predator won.


We'll actually the Aliens won in the first one. Remember baby Alien popping out of Predator's chest at the end?

Second, I hate shitty movies and shittier sequels as much as the next person but going to see the first AVP was like going to see "Snakes on a Plane". It wasn't grand cinema by any means but it lived up to its title and I was satisfied.

That being said, yeah Aliens VS Predator is a very lame title.



I don't remember that, but even so, couldn't they just kill it, or did it get away or something.


It ended on a close up of the baby which appeared to be a hybrid. It looked like a Alien baby but with a Predators mouth. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2007, 18:27 
Offline
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
User avatar

Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Posts: 29030
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V
Tagline:

No matter who wins, we lose. Again.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2007, 19:21 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Posts: 38439
Location: San Francisco
JJ wrote:
Tagline:

No matter who wins, we lose. Again.

Needless to say, I was about to post that. Exactly.

_________________
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2007, 19:28 
Offline
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
User avatar

Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Posts: 29030
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V
alan smithee wrote:
JJ wrote:
Tagline:

No matter who wins, we lose. Again.

Needless to say, I was about to post that. Exactly.


GMTA. Again.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2007, 21:31 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 48939
Location: Rocket City
alan smithee wrote:
JJ wrote:
Tagline:

No matter who wins, we lose. Again.

Needless to say, I was about to post that. Exactly.

No matter who posts first, we lose. Again.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2007, 21:32 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Posts: 38439
Location: San Francisco
knarf wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
JJ wrote:
Tagline:

No matter who wins, we lose. Again.

Needless to say, I was about to post that. Exactly.

No matter who posts first, we lose. Again.

Needless to say, I was about to post that. Exactly.

_________________
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Aug 2007, 01:10 
Offline
Lead Actor
Lead Actor
User avatar

Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 16:56
Posts: 411
Location: Atlantis, Pegasus Galaxy
I'm Spartacus!


Image


Image

_________________
"Did I not just use the word 'puzzling'?"

Image

Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Aug 2007, 09:12 
Offline
Director
Director
User avatar

Joined: 08 Jul 2006, 11:15
Posts: 546
Location: In a galaxy far far away
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/avp2/news/1665161/

OOH! Now they're calling it Aliens vs Predator: Requiem!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2007, 13:16 
Offline
FilmWiseAss
FilmWiseAss
User avatar

Joined: 18 Feb 2002, 16:00
Posts: 13699
Location: Colorado
http://www.mania.com/55823.html

I was really not looking forward to this considering how the first one went... but by god this trailer looks like they may actually redeem themselves! :o IT'S RATED R! WOO!! That right there is enough to make up for the horrible plot and acting this is bound to have. We watch these for the gore... and this trailer has that in spades!

_________________
"I have to take a leak so bad I can taste it!" - Strange Brew


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2007, 13:16 
Offline
FilmWiseAss
FilmWiseAss
User avatar

Joined: 18 Feb 2002, 16:00
Posts: 13699
Location: Colorado
http://media.movies.ign.com/media/746/7 ... ids_1.html

I was really not looking forward to this considering how the first one went... but by god this trailer looks like they may actually redeem themselves! :o IT'S RATED R! WOO!! That right there is enough to make up for the horrible plot and acting this is bound to have. We watch these for the gore... and this trailer has that in spades!

_________________
"I have to take a leak so bad I can taste it!" - Strange Brew


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2007, 16:08 
Offline
Director
Director
User avatar

Joined: 08 Jul 2006, 11:15
Posts: 546
Location: In a galaxy far far away
That's hardcore. For the first one I was like "Alien and Predator and still PG13?" Yeah, this will be something of an improvement.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Aug 2007, 16:06 
Offline
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
User avatar

Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Posts: 29030
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V
I suggest that the two sides compete in the Kumite.

_________________
La la la la la.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Aug 2007, 16:44 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 26 Oct 2005, 11:48
Posts: 2069
Location: Left Coast
JJ wrote:
I suggest that the two sides compete in the Kumite.

I heard you can get killed at the Kumite.

_________________
Hooray for capsicum!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Aug 2007, 16:46 
Offline
Rush Chair
Rush Chair
User avatar

Joined: 04 Feb 2003, 13:56
Posts: 29030
Location: Escaped from Ceti Alpha V
capsicum wrote:
JJ wrote:
I suggest that the two sides compete in the Kumite.

I heard you can get killed at the Kumite.

First, I break your friend. Now, I break you!

_________________
La la la la la.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group