Calling all those across the pond

or: How I learned to stop worrying and love other types of entertainment, too.
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8030
Joined: 28 Jun 2005, 16:16
Gender: Female
Location: Over your shoulder

Calling all those across the pond

#1 Post by spymeg » 25 Apr 2012, 05:40

I am thinking about going to this show in September. What does stalls standing mean? I am definitely getting VIP passes, but I don't know the difference between level 1 and this.

User avatar
Batman
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Posts: 29762
Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: Gotham's seedier side

Re: Calling all those across the pond

#2 Post by Batman » 25 Apr 2012, 05:47

It means you're standing in the area directly in front of the stage. Check out these pics:

Image

Image
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image

User avatar
spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8030
Joined: 28 Jun 2005, 16:16
Gender: Female
Location: Over your shoulder

Re: Calling all those across the pond

#3 Post by spymeg » 25 Apr 2012, 06:02

That's what I kinda thought. So, level 1 you'd be able to sit? If Spyman comes along, he'll probably want a place to chill since he isn't the huge fan that I am.

User avatar
Batman
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Posts: 29762
Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: Gotham's seedier side

Re: Calling all those across the pond

#4 Post by Batman » 25 Apr 2012, 06:14

spymeg wrote:That's what I kinda thought. So, level 1 you'd be able to sit? If Spyman comes along, he'll probably want a place to chill since he isn't the huge fan that I am.
I'm not sure, but usually with concerts the seats may be somewhat blocked by people standing. Also, they might not be reserved.
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image

User avatar
spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8030
Joined: 28 Jun 2005, 16:16
Gender: Female
Location: Over your shoulder

Re: Calling all those across the pond

#5 Post by spymeg » 25 Apr 2012, 06:29

Batman wrote:
spymeg wrote:That's what I kinda thought. So, level 1 you'd be able to sit? If Spyman comes along, he'll probably want a place to chill since he isn't the huge fan that I am.
I'm not sure, but usually with concerts the seats may be somewhat blocked by people standing. Also, they might not be reserved.
Ok cool. Thanks for your help. :D

User avatar
Batman
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Posts: 29762
Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: Gotham's seedier side

Re: Calling all those across the pond

#6 Post by Batman » 25 Apr 2012, 07:24

spymeg wrote:
Batman wrote:
spymeg wrote:That's what I kinda thought. So, level 1 you'd be able to sit? If Spyman comes along, he'll probably want a place to chill since he isn't the huge fan that I am.
I'm not sure, but usually with concerts the seats may be somewhat blocked by people standing. Also, they might not be reserved.
Ok cool. Thanks for your help. :D
np
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image

User avatar
Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
Posts: 11389
Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Gender: Male
Location: Goon Docks

Re: Calling all those across the pond

#7 Post by Dawson » 26 Apr 2012, 07:38

Nick Kershaw? Talk to me Bogart and all that.. that's awesome!

Now wouldn't it be good... is in my head for the rest of the day.
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

User avatar
spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8030
Joined: 28 Jun 2005, 16:16
Gender: Female
Location: Over your shoulder

Re: Calling all those across the pond

#8 Post by spymeg » 26 Apr 2012, 08:12

Dawson wrote:Nick Kershaw? Talk to me Bogart and all that.. that's awesome!

Now wouldn't it be good... is in my head for the rest of the day.
Yeah, wouldn't it be good was his big hit over here back in the 80's. I used to listen to his albums over and over again, and actually still do with his newer ones. He's one of a kind, that's for sure. Now everyone sing along:
Wouldn't it be good to be in your shoes, even if it was for just one day.
Wouldn't it be good if we could wish ourselves away.
Ooooh

User avatar
Batman
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Posts: 29762
Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: Gotham's seedier side

Re: Calling all those across the pond

#9 Post by Batman » 26 Apr 2012, 14:51

spymeg wrote:
Dawson wrote:Nick Kershaw? Talk to me Bogart and all that.. that's awesome!

Now wouldn't it be good... is in my head for the rest of the day.
Yeah, wouldn't it be good was his big hit over here back in the 80's. I used to listen to his albums over and over again, and actually still do with his newer ones. He's one of a kind, that's for sure. Now everyone sing along:
Wouldn't it be good to be in your shoes, even if it was for just one day.
Wouldn't it be good if we could wish ourselves away.
Ooooh
I preferred him in Haircut 100.
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image

User avatar
spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8030
Joined: 28 Jun 2005, 16:16
Gender: Female
Location: Over your shoulder

Re: Calling all those across the pond

#10 Post by spymeg » 27 Apr 2012, 06:21

Batman wrote:
spymeg wrote:
Dawson wrote:Nick Kershaw? Talk to me Bogart and all that.. that's awesome!

Now wouldn't it be good... is in my head for the rest of the day.
Yeah, wouldn't it be good was his big hit over here back in the 80's. I used to listen to his albums over and over again, and actually still do with his newer ones. He's one of a kind, that's for sure. Now everyone sing along:
Wouldn't it be good to be in your shoes, even if it was for just one day.
Wouldn't it be good if we could wish ourselves away.
Ooooh
I preferred him in Haircut 100.
I think that was a different Nick. Nik Kershaw is on his own.

User avatar
Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
Posts: 11389
Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Gender: Male
Location: Goon Docks

Re: Calling all those across the pond

#11 Post by Dawson » 27 Apr 2012, 06:24

Nick Heywood, probably blue hat for a blue day his most famous song.

We can also discuss Nick Berry?
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

User avatar
Batman
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Posts: 29762
Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: Gotham's seedier side

Re: Calling all those across the pond

#12 Post by Batman » 27 Apr 2012, 06:45

spymeg wrote:
Batman wrote:
spymeg wrote:
Dawson wrote:Nick Kershaw? Talk to me Bogart and all that.. that's awesome!

Now wouldn't it be good... is in my head for the rest of the day.
Yeah, wouldn't it be good was his big hit over here back in the 80's. I used to listen to his albums over and over again, and actually still do with his newer ones. He's one of a kind, that's for sure. Now everyone sing along:
Wouldn't it be good to be in your shoes, even if it was for just one day.
Wouldn't it be good if we could wish ourselves away.
Ooooh
I preferred him in Haircut 100.
I think that was a different Nick. Nik Kershaw is on his own.
No, I'm pretty sure they're the same person, even if the names are different. I saw Nick Heyward once in Austin in the early 90s and guess what? No Nik Kershaw anywhere around. Coincidence? I think not.
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image

User avatar
spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8030
Joined: 28 Jun 2005, 16:16
Gender: Female
Location: Over your shoulder

Re: Calling all those across the pond

#13 Post by spymeg » 27 Apr 2012, 09:02

Batman wrote:
spymeg wrote:
Batman wrote:
spymeg wrote:
Dawson wrote:Nick Kershaw? Talk to me Bogart and all that.. that's awesome!

Now wouldn't it be good... is in my head for the rest of the day.
Yeah, wouldn't it be good was his big hit over here back in the 80's. I used to listen to his albums over and over again, and actually still do with his newer ones. He's one of a kind, that's for sure. Now everyone sing along:
Wouldn't it be good to be in your shoes, even if it was for just one day.
Wouldn't it be good if we could wish ourselves away.
Ooooh
I preferred him in Haircut 100.
I think that was a different Nick. Nik Kershaw is on his own.
No, I'm pretty sure they're the same person, even if the names are different. I saw Nick Heyward once in Austin in the early 90s and guess what? No Nik Kershaw anywhere around. Coincidence? I think not.
:lol:

User avatar
spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8030
Joined: 28 Jun 2005, 16:16
Gender: Female
Location: Over your shoulder

Re: Calling all those across the pond

#14 Post by spymeg » 21 Oct 2014, 06:50

So, I never made it to the concert I was asking about last time...but I have another Nik question. He's apparently on some program there tomorrow. Is there any way someone can record this for me? I'll give you money... :D
Nik is live on Vintage TV at 10.30pm tomorrow 22-10-14.

User avatar
Batman
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Posts: 29762
Joined: 26 Jan 2004, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: Gotham's seedier side

Re: Calling all those across the pond

#15 Post by Batman » 23 Oct 2014, 04:29

spymeg wrote:So, I never made it to the concert I was asking about last time...but I have another Nik question. He's apparently on some program there tomorrow. Is there any way someone can record this for me? I'll give you money... :D
Nik is live on Vintage TV at 10.30pm tomorrow 22-10-14.
So sorry. I'm in Germany right now.
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, is there anything you don't know?"
Batman: "Oh yes, Robin. Several things, in fact."


Image

User avatar
spymeg
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8030
Joined: 28 Jun 2005, 16:16
Gender: Female
Location: Over your shoulder

Re: Calling all those across the pond

#16 Post by spymeg » 23 Oct 2014, 05:15

Batman wrote:
spymeg wrote:So, I never made it to the concert I was asking about last time...but I have another Nik question. He's apparently on some program there tomorrow. Is there any way someone can record this for me? I'll give you money... :D
Nik is live on Vintage TV at 10.30pm tomorrow 22-10-14.
So sorry. I'm in Germany right now.
Gosh Batman. I thought you could be anywhere at a moments notice! ;)

User avatar
sldawgs
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
Posts: 34544
Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Gender: Male
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
Contact:

Re: Calling all those across the pond

#17 Post by sldawgs » 23 Oct 2014, 05:36

spymeg wrote:
Batman wrote:
spymeg wrote:So, I never made it to the concert I was asking about last time...but I have another Nik question. He's apparently on some program there tomorrow. Is there any way someone can record this for me? I'll give you money... :D
Nik is live on Vintage TV at 10.30pm tomorrow 22-10-14.
So sorry. I'm in Germany right now.
Gosh Batman. I thought you could be anywhere at a moments notice! ;)
Well he did say right now, not in a moment. :roll: :D
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image

Post Reply