FilmWise Forums
It is currently 22 Oct 2018, 09:15

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: 17 May 2012, 10:38 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Posts: 38439
Location: San Francisco
Rumors have Patrick Stewart as the bad guy. Which would be awesome.

_________________
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 17 May 2012, 17:51 
Online
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Posts: 33048
Can you name a movie with a bald hero and a bald villain? None come to mind immediately.

_________________
www.steelfrogblog.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 17 May 2012, 18:41 
Offline
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
User avatar

Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Posts: 14381
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City
Steel Frog wrote:
Can you name a movie with a bald hero and a bald villain? None come to mind immediately.

You mean, beside's Star Trek Nemesis?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 17 May 2012, 18:49 
Online
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Posts: 33048
Scruluce wrote:
Steel Frog wrote:
Can you name a movie with a bald hero and a bald villain? None come to mind immediately.

You mean, beside's Star Trek Nemesis?

Good one.

_________________
www.steelfrogblog.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 17 May 2012, 21:20 
Offline
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
Sheila1313 Memorial Award Recipient
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2003, 14:22
Posts: 38439
Location: San Francisco
Steel Frog wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
Steel Frog wrote:
Can you name a movie with a bald hero and a bald villain? None come to mind immediately.

You mean, beside's Star Trek Nemesis?

Good one.

No, the worst.

_________________
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 18 May 2012, 05:21 
Offline
FilmWise's Best Friend
FilmWise's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 17:57
Posts: 34025
Location: Sheila's Dungeon...oh no! Shhh, she's coming.
alan smithee wrote:
Steel Frog wrote:
Scruluce wrote:
Steel Frog wrote:
Can you name a movie with a bald hero and a bald villain? None come to mind immediately.

You mean, beside's Star Trek Nemesis?

Good one.

No, the worst.

But that's not important right now.

_________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 22 May 2012, 05:24 
Offline
FilmWise with Cheese
FilmWise with Cheese
User avatar

Joined: 13 Jan 2003, 16:27
Posts: 11600
Location: Paris, France, Europe, Earth.
Fast Five ?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group