FilmWise Forums
It is currently 25 Mar 2019, 02:09

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1340 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 54  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: A Month of Movies
PostPosted: 01 May 2013, 11:04 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 49682
Location: Rocket City
May
1
2 Joe :4stars:
3
4
5
6
7
8 Iron Man 3 :4stars:
9
10 Silver Linings Playbook :4stars:
11
12
13
14
15
16
17 War Horse :4stars:
18
19
20 The Jerk :4stars:
21 The Blues Brothers :4.5stars:
22 Star Trek Into Darkness :4stars:
23
24
25
26
27 Iron Man 3 :4stars:
28
29
30
31

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A Month of Movies
PostPosted: 02 May 2013, 07:12 
Offline
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
User avatar

Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Posts: 14935
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City
2013 Totals - MTD/YTD
3/10 Theater
2/15 Streaming
7/29 Comcast
8/17 Disc
10/45 *first time watching

Jan (12) Feb (12) Mar (7) Apr (20)

May
01 Iron Man
02 Iron Man 2
03 Marvel's: The Avengers, Iron Man 3*
04
05
06
07 Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter*
08
09
10 50/50*
11 42*
12 Premium Rush*
13 Equilibrium*, Killer Elite*
14 Looper, Vamps*
15 Star Trek (2009), Star Trek: Into Darkness*
16
17 Star Trek VI: Undiscovered Country, Star Trek: First Contact
18 Role Models
19
20
21 Pitch Perfect
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 The Fast and the Furious
31 Wrath of the Titans*

_________________
Would you be prepared if gravity suddenly reversed itself?


Last edited by Scruluce on 02 Sep 2013, 16:31, edited 15 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A Month of Movies
PostPosted: 03 May 2013, 00:09 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2006, 10:30
Posts: 6143
Location: somewhere
2013
Total: 59
First time, Theater

April
1
2
3
4
5
6
7 The Naked Gun: From the Files of the Police Squad :4stars:
8 The Wonder Boys :4stars:
9
10
11
12 Evil Dead :3stars:
13
14
15 Wings of Desire :4.5stars:
16
17
18 42 :3.5stars:
19
20
21 Wreck It Ralph :4stars:
22 Oblivion :2.5stars:, The Talented Mr Ripley :3.5stars:
23
24
25
26
27 Pain & Gain :5stars:
28
29
30 Fraility :3stars:

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A Month of Movies
PostPosted: 01 Jun 2013, 04:49 
Offline
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
User avatar

Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Posts: 14935
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City
2013 Totals - MTD/YTD
3/13 Theater
2/17 Streaming
2/31 Comcast
6/23 Disc
7/52 *first time watching

Jan (12) Feb (12) Mar (7) Apr (20)
May (20)

June
01 2 Fast 2 Furious,Tokyo Drift, Fast and Furious, Fast Five*, Scarface*
02 The Last House on the Left (2009)*
03
04
05
06 Ferris Bueller's Day Off
07 Fast 6*
08
09
10
11
12 Evil Dead 2*, Army of Darkness
13
14 Man of Steel*
15
16 Man of Steel
17
18
19
20
21 The Ward*
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

_________________
Would you be prepared if gravity suddenly reversed itself?


Last edited by Scruluce on 02 Sep 2013, 16:32, edited 9 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A Month of Movies
PostPosted: 02 Jun 2013, 19:47 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 49682
Location: Rocket City
8 for May
7 for April
10 for March
4 for February
11 for January
knarf wrote:
May
1
2 Joe :4stars:
3
4
5
6
7
8 Iron Man 3 :4stars:
9
10 Silver Linings Playbook :4stars:
11
12
13
14
15
16
17 War Horse :4stars:
18
19
20 The Jerk :4stars:
21 The Blues Brothers :4.5stars:
22 Star Trek Into Darkness :4stars:
23
24
25
26
27 Iron Man 3 :4stars:
28
29
30
31

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A Month of Movies
PostPosted: 02 Jun 2013, 19:49 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 49682
Location: Rocket City
June
1
2 Trouble with the Curve :3stars:
3 Daleks' Invasion Earth: 2150 A.D. :2.5stars:
4
5
6 Moonrise Kingdom :4stars:
7
8 The Cyclops (1957) :2stars:
9
10 Shaft's Big Score! :3stars:
11
12
13 G.I. Joe: Retaliation :3stars:
14 The Debt (2010) :3.5stars:
15
16 Deep Impact :3.5stars: | Shaft in Africa :3stars:
17 Stalker (1979) :4stars:
18 Son of the Pink Pather :1star:
19 Goon :3.5stars:
20
21
22 The Amazing Spider-Man :3stars:
23 Super Capers: The Origins of Ed and the Missing Bullion :1star: | Chronicle :4stars:
24 Fright (1956) :2stars: | Juyuso seubgyuksageun aka Attack the Gas Station! :3.5stars: | Warm Bodies :4stars:
25 Freakonomics :3stars:
26
27 World War Z :3.5stars:
28
29
30

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A Month of Movies
PostPosted: 03 Jun 2013, 20:45 
Offline
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2006, 10:30
Posts: 6143
Location: somewhere
What a terrific month. :roll:

2013
Total: 64
First time, Theater

May
1
2
3 Iron Man 3 :4stars:
4 Killing Them Softly :2stars:
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 Star Trek Into Darkness :4.5stars:
21
22
23
24 This is 40 :1.5stars:
25 Fast and Furious 6 :3.5stars:
26
27
28
29
30 Man on the Moon :3stars:
31

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A Month of Movies
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2013, 10:18 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 49682
Location: Rocket City
20 for June
8 for May
7 for April
10 for March
4 for February
11 for January
knarf wrote:
June
1
2 Trouble with the Curve :3stars:
3 Daleks' Invasion Earth: 2150 A.D. :2.5stars:
4
5
6 Moonrise Kingdom :4stars:
7
8 The Cyclops (1957) :2stars:
9
10 Shaft's Big Score! :3stars:
11
12
13 G.I. Joe: Retaliation :3stars:
14 The Debt (2010) :3.5stars:
15
16 Deep Impact :3.5stars: | Shaft in Africa :3stars:
17 Stalker (1979) :4stars:
18 Son of the Pink Pather :1star:
19 Goon :3.5stars:
20
21
22 The Amazing Spider-Man :3stars:
23 Super Capers: The Origins of Ed and the Missing Bullion :1star: | Chronicle :4stars:
24 Fright (1956) :2stars: | Juyuso seubgyuksageun aka Attack the Gas Station! :3.5stars: | Warm Bodies :4stars:
25 Freakonomics :3stars:
26
27 World War Z :3.5stars:
28
29
30

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A Month of Movies
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2013, 10:28 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 49682
Location: Rocket City
July
1 ParaNorman :3stars: | Rango :3.5stars:
2
3
4
5
6
7
8 [REC] :4stars:
9
10 Armored Car Robbery :3.5stars:
11
12 Total Recall (2012) :2.5stars:
13
14 Jaws :4.5stars: | Trolljegeren (aka Trollhunter) :3.5stars:
15
16
17 This Is the End :4stars:
18 The Three Musketeers (2011) :2.5stars:
19 [Rec]² :3.5stars:
20
21 Battleground (1949) :4stars: | Ice Age: Continental Drift :2.5stars:
22 Hobo with a Shotgun :3stars: | Lisa e il diavolo (aka Lisa and the Devil aka The House of Exorcism) :2stars:
23 Underworld: Awakening :2.5stars:
24 Oblivion (2013) :3.5stars: | Men Must Fight :3.5stars:
25 Shine :4stars:
26
27 The Cape Canaveral Monsters :1.5stars:
28
29
30
31

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A Month of Movies
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2013, 10:07 
Offline
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
User avatar

Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Posts: 14935
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City
2013 Totals - MTD/YTD
2/15 Theater
2/19 Streaming
8/39 Comcast
1/24 Disc
7/59 *first time watching

Jan (12) Feb (12) Mar (7) Apr (20)
May (20) Jun (13)

July
01 Stranger than Fiction
02
03 Hotel Transylvania*, Pitch Perfect
04
05 Reign Over Me*
06
07
08 Despicable Me 2*
09
10
11
12
13 Pitch Perfect
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 Devil, Election*, The Conjuring*
25 Expendables 2*
26
27
28 Perfect Getaway, Here Comes the Boom*, Sherlock Holmes
29
30
31

_________________
Would you be prepared if gravity suddenly reversed itself?


Last edited by Scruluce on 02 Sep 2013, 16:40, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A Month of Movies
PostPosted: 02 Aug 2013, 07:48 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 49682
Location: Rocket City
19 for July
20 for June
8 for May
7 for April
10 for March
4 for February
11 for January
knarf wrote:
July
1 ParaNorman :3stars: | Rango :3.5stars:
2
3
4
5
6
7
8 [REC] :4stars:
9
10 Armored Car Robbery :3.5stars:
11
12 Total Recall (2012) :2.5stars:
13
14 Jaws :4.5stars: | Trolljegeren (aka Trollhunter) :3.5stars:
15
16
17 This Is the End :4stars:
18 The Three Musketeers (2011) :2.5stars:
19 [Rec]² :3.5stars:
20
21 Battleground (1949) :4stars: | Ice Age: Continental Drift :2.5stars:
22 Hobo with a Shotgun :3stars: | Lisa e il diavolo (aka Lisa and the Devil aka The House of Exorcism) :2stars:
23 Underworld: Awakening :2.5stars:
24 Oblivion (2013) :3.5stars: | Men Must Fight :3.5stars:
25 Shine :4stars:
26
27 The Cape Canaveral Monsters :1.5stars:
28
29
30
31

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A Month of Movies
PostPosted: 02 Aug 2013, 07:50 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 49682
Location: Rocket City
August
1 Le lac des morts vivants (aka Zombie Lake) :1star:
2
3 Dracula's Dog (aka Zoltan, Hound of Dracula) :1.5stars: | Blackenstein :1.5stars:
4
5
6
7
8 Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid :1.5stars:
9 Winnie the Pooh (2011) :3stars:
10
11 Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back :5stars:
12
13
14 Mr. & Mrs. Smith :3.5stars:
15
16 Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade :4.5stars: | Rocky IV :3stars:
17 Man of Steel :3stars:
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 Clear History :3stars:
25 Mars Attacks! :4stars:
26
27
28
29
30
31 Wild Wild West :2.5stars:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A Month of Movies
PostPosted: 06 Aug 2013, 14:01 
Offline
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
User avatar

Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Posts: 14935
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City
2013 Totals - MTD/YTD
1/16 Theater
1/20 Streaming
8/47 Comcast
4/28 Disc
8/67 *first time watching

Jan (12) Feb (12) Mar (7) Apr (20)
May (20) Jun (13) Jul (12)

August
01
02
03
04
05 Wolverine*
06 Bourne Legacy*
07
08
09 Layer Cake*, Paranormal Activity, Paranormal Activity 2, Paranormal Activity 3, Paranormal Activity 4
10
11 Darkest Hour
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 The Numbers Station*
20 Rock of Ages
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28 Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgandy*, Life of Pi*
29 Tootsie*
30 Every Day*
31

_________________
Would you be prepared if gravity suddenly reversed itself?


Last edited by Scruluce on 02 Sep 2013, 16:41, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A Month of Movies
PostPosted: 01 Sep 2013, 21:45 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 49682
Location: Rocket City
13 for August
19 for July
20 for June
8 for May
7 for April
10 for March
4 for February
11 for January
knarf wrote:
August
1 Le lac des morts vivants (aka Zombie Lake) :1star:
2
3 Dracula's Dog (aka Zoltan, Hound of Dracula) :1.5stars: | Blackenstein :1.5stars:
4
5
6
7
8 Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid :1.5stars:
9 Winnie the Pooh (2011) :3stars:
10
11 Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back :5stars:
12
13
14 Mr. & Mrs. Smith :3.5stars:
15
16 Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade :4.5stars: | Rocky IV :3stars:
17 Man of Steel :3stars:
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 Clear History :3stars:
25 Mars Attacks! :4stars:
26
27
28
29
30
31 Wild Wild West :2.5stars:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A Month of Movies
PostPosted: 01 Sep 2013, 21:47 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 49682
Location: Rocket City
September
1
2 Doctor Who (TV) :3stars:
3
4 The World's End :4stars:
5
6 Seeking a Friend for the End of the World :3.5stars:
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 Men in Black :4stars:
15
16
17
18
19
20
21 Wreck-It Ralph :3.5stars: | White House Down :2.5stars:
22
23
24
25
26
27
28 Despicable Me :4stars:
29
30

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A Month of Movies
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2013, 16:37 
Offline
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
User avatar

Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Posts: 14935
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City
02013 Totals - MTD/YTD
1/17 Theater
2/22 Streaming
4/51 Comcast
3/31 Disc
1/68 *first time watching

Jan (12) Feb (12) Mar (7) Apr (20)
May (20) Jun (13) Jul (12) Aug (14)

September
01
02
03
04
05
06 Pitch Perfect
07 The Haunting in Conneticut*, Man of Steel
08
09
10
11 Hard Rain
12 Les Miserables
13 6 Days, 7 Nights
14 Insidious
15
16
17
18
19
20
21 Empire Records
22 Real Genius
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 Red Dragon

_________________
Would you be prepared if gravity suddenly reversed itself?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A Month of Movies
PostPosted: 04 Oct 2013, 23:10 
Offline
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
User avatar

Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Posts: 14935
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City
2013 Totals - MTD/YTD
3/20 Theater
1/23 Streaming
0/51 Comcast
2/33 Disc
4/72 *first time watching

Jan (12) Feb (12) Mar (7) Apr (20)
May (20) Jun (13) Jul (12) Aug (14)
Sep (10)

October
01
02
03
04 Gravity*
05
06
07
08
09 Prisoners*
10
11
12 Basic
13 Confidence*
14 Insidious 2*
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 The Skeleton Key
31

_________________
Would you be prepared if gravity suddenly reversed itself?


Last edited by Scruluce on 10 Nov 2013, 06:58, edited 6 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A Month of Movies
PostPosted: 05 Oct 2013, 11:21 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 49682
Location: Rocket City
7 for September
13 for August
19 for July
20 for June
8 for May
7 for April
10 for March
4 for February
11 for January
knarf wrote:
September
1
2 Doctor Who (TV) :3stars:
3
4 The World's End :4stars:
5
6 Seeking a Friend for the End of the World :3.5stars:
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 Men in Black :4stars:
15
16
17
18
19
20
21 Wreck-It Ralph :3.5stars: | White House Down :2.5stars:
22
23
24
25
26
27
28 Despicable Me :4stars:
29
30

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A Month of Movies
PostPosted: 05 Oct 2013, 11:23 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 49682
Location: Rocket City
October
1
2
3
4 UHF :4stars:
5
6
7
8
9 Gravity :4.5stars:
10
11 The War of the Worlds (1953) :4stars:
12
13 RoboCop 2 :3.5stars:
14
15 Jaws :4.5stars:
16
17
18 The Jazz Singer (1927) :3.5stars:
19
20
21 The Wolverine :3stars:
22
23
24
25
26 Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein :4.5stars:
27 Abbott and Costello Meet the Mummy :3.5stars: | Abbott and Costello Meet Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde :4stars:
28 Under the Yum Yum Tree :3stars:
29
30
31 Sleepy Hollow :4.5stars: | Trick 'r Treat :4stars:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A Month of Movies
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2013, 21:12 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 49682
Location: Rocket City
13 for October
7 for September
13 for August
19 for July
20 for June
8 for May
7 for April
10 for March
4 for February
11 for January
knarf wrote:
October
1
2
3
4 UHF :4stars:
5
6
7
8
9 Gravity :4.5stars:
10
11 The War of the Worlds (1953) :4stars:
12
13 RoboCop 2 :3.5stars:
14
15 Jaws :4.5stars:
16
17
18 The Jazz Singer (1927) :3.5stars:
19
20
21 The Wolverine :3stars:
22
23
24
25
26 Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein :4.5stars:
27 Abbott and Costello Meet the Mummy :3.5stars: | Abbott and Costello Meet Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde :4stars:
28 Under the Yum Yum Tree :3stars:
29
30
31 Sleepy Hollow :4.5stars: | Trick 'r Treat :4stars:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A Month of Movies
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2013, 21:13 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 49682
Location: Rocket City
November
1
2
3
4
5
6 Machete Kills :3.5stars:
7
8
9
10 Despicable Me 2 :3.5stars:
11
12
13 Thor: The Dark World :4stars:
14
15 Chernobyl Diaries :2.5stars:
16
17 The Perfect Storm :3stars:
18
19
20
21
22 Les yeux sans visage aka Eyes Without a Face :4stars:
23
24
25
26
27
28
29 Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters :2.5stars:
30

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A Month of Movies
PostPosted: 10 Nov 2013, 06:57 
Offline
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
User avatar

Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Posts: 14935
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City
2013 Totals - MTD/YTD
1/21 Theater
0/23 Streaming
1/52 Comcast
6/39 Disc
3/75 *first time watching

Jan (12) Feb (12) Mar (7) Apr (20)
May (20) Jun (13) Jul (12) Aug (14)
Sep (10) Oct (6)

November
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08 Jurassic Park (Rifftrax*)
09
10
11 Superman Returns
12 Book of Eli
13
14
15
16 Man of Steel
17
18
19
20 Man of Steel
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28 Ocean's Eleven (1960)*
29
30 Hunger Games: Catching Fire*, Silence of the Lambs

_________________
Would you be prepared if gravity suddenly reversed itself?


Last edited by Scruluce on 30 Nov 2013, 18:18, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A Month of Movies
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2013, 18:07 
Offline
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
User avatar

Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Posts: 14935
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City
2013 Totals - MTD/YTD
1/22 Theater
2/25 Streaming
1/53 Comcast
7/46 Disc
2/77 *first time watching

Jan (12) Feb (12) Mar (7) Apr (20)
May (20) Jun (13) Jul (12) Aug (14)
Sep (10) Oct (6) Nov (8)

December
01
02
03
04
05 Flirting with Disaster*
06 Thor 2: The Dark World*
07 Pitch Perfect
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21 Role Models
22
23
24 Waiting
25 Clue
26
27 Stranger than Fiction, Three to Tango
28 Get Smart
29 Rocky Horror Picture Show
30 History of the World: Part 1
31

_________________
Would you be prepared if gravity suddenly reversed itself?


Last edited by Scruluce on 02 Jan 2014, 16:44, edited 7 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A Month of Movies
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2013, 16:54 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 49682
Location: Rocket City
7 for November
13 for October
7 for September
13 for August
19 for July
20 for June
8 for May
7 for April
10 for March
4 for February
11 for January
knarf wrote:
November
1
2
3
4
5
6 Machete Kills :3.5stars:
7
8
9
10 Despicable Me 2 :3.5stars:
11
12
13 Thor: The Dark World :4stars:
14
15 Chernobyl Diaries :2.5stars:
16
17 The Perfect Storm :3stars:
18
19
20
21
22 Les yeux sans visage aka Eyes Without a Face :4stars:
23
24
25
26
27
28
29 Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters :2.5stars:
30

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A Month of Movies
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2013, 16:56 
Offline
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Posts: 49682
Location: Rocket City
December
1
2
3 Brave :3.5stars:
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 Hunger Games: Catching Fire :3.5stars:
11
12 Apollo 13 :5stars:
13 The Escape Plan :3stars:
14
15
16
17
18
19 It Happened One Night :5stars: | Cloud Atlas :3stars: | The Front Page (1974) :3stars:
20 Frankenweenie (2012) :3.5stars: | Solyaris aka Solaris (1972) :3.5stars:
21 The Asphalt Jungle :4stars: | The Descendants :4stars:
22
23 Star Trek: Into Darkness :4stars:
24
25
26 World War Z :4stars: | 21 Jump Street :3stars: | Les enfants du paradis aka Children of Paradise :3.5stars:
27 Pickup on South Street :4stars: | The Dark Knight Rises :4stars:
28
29
30 Pacific Rim :2stars: | Jules et Jim aka Jules and Jim :3.5stars:
31 Skyfall :4stars: | The Wolverine :3stars:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1340 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 54  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group