All Things Harry Potter

All movie talk goes in here, whether it's a raving review or a ranting tirade. Basically, anything about movies.
Message
Author
User avatar
Middle
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8472
Joined: 15 Oct 2003, 07:22
Gender: Male
Location: Around

Re: All Things Harry Potter

#651 Post by Middle » 27 Aug 2015, 23:01

Come play with us, Danny. Forever and ever and ever.

User avatar
Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
Posts: 11389
Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Gender: Male
Location: Goon Docks

Re: All Things Harry Potter

#652 Post by Dawson » 30 Aug 2015, 09:34

Ok. Is here a good place to say I haven't watched all the Harry Potter movies?
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

User avatar
Steel Frog
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
Posts: 33514
Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: All Things Harry Potter

#653 Post by Steel Frog » 30 Aug 2015, 09:38

Dawson wrote:Ok. Is here a good place to say I haven't watched all the Harry Potter movies?
So long as you've read the books, sure.

User avatar
Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
Posts: 11389
Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Gender: Male
Location: Goon Docks

Re: All Things Harry Potter

#654 Post by Dawson » 30 Aug 2015, 09:48

Steel Frog wrote:
Dawson wrote:Ok. Is here a good place to say I haven't watched all the Harry Potter movies?
So long as you've read the books, sure.
Ok. Where do I post that I haven't read any of the books?
I read the Dresdan Files so same thing right?
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

User avatar
Steel Frog
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat
Posts: 33514
Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 10:36
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: All Things Harry Potter

#655 Post by Steel Frog » 30 Aug 2015, 09:56

Dawson wrote:Where do I post that I haven't read any of the books?
WTF, Dawson?! Isn't this a current requirement of citizenship? :P

If nothing else, remember: Books on tape are a wonderful thing and Jim Dale is your friend. Jim Dale is always your friend.

User avatar
Dawson
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
FilmWise's Moral Imperative
Posts: 11389
Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 00:27
Gender: Male
Location: Goon Docks

Re: All Things Harry Potter

#656 Post by Dawson » 30 Aug 2015, 10:05

Steel Frog wrote:
Dawson wrote:Where do I post that I haven't read any of the books?
WTF, Dawson?! Isn't this a current requirement of citizenship? :P

If nothing else, remember: Books on tape are a wonderful thing and Jim Dale is your friend. Jim Dale is always your friend.
Jim Dale is my favourite Carry on Star! Carry on again Dr. Plus he was in Digby.

I never liked Harry Potter. Seen most of them I think. He wins in the end yeah?

As for the books. No thanks. There are 100 books in my list. Potter not there. Will get around to the movies one day :D

I can't be the only one right?
I'd be happy to kill her, she called me a fish.

User avatar
Scruluce
TV's Kryptonite
TV's Kryptonite
Posts: 15272
Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 23:39
Gender: Male
Location: Mudville, Tuleberg, Brick City, Fat City, Gas City, Port City, Central City

Re: All Things Harry Potter

#657 Post by Scruluce » 31 Aug 2015, 11:55

Dawson wrote:
Steel Frog wrote:
Dawson wrote:Where do I post that I haven't read any of the books?
WTF, Dawson?! Isn't this a current requirement of citizenship? :P

If nothing else, remember: Books on tape are a wonderful thing and Jim Dale is your friend. Jim Dale is always your friend.
Jim Dale is my favourite Carry on Star! Carry on again Dr. Plus he was in Digby.

I never liked Harry Potter. Seen most of them I think. He wins in the end yeah?

As for the books. No thanks. There are 100 books in my list. Potter not there. Will get around to the movies one day :D

I can't be the only one right?
I've seen and own all the films. I've not read a page. My daughter has read all of the books, as has her mother. My son is about half way through the series, I think.
...unless something better's on TV

User avatar
knarf
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
Posts: 50326
Joined: 14 Apr 2002, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: Rocket City

Re: All Things Harry Potter

#658 Post by knarf » 31 Aug 2015, 12:09

Scruluce wrote:
Dawson wrote:
Steel Frog wrote:
Dawson wrote:Where do I post that I haven't read any of the books?
WTF, Dawson?! Isn't this a current requirement of citizenship? :P

If nothing else, remember: Books on tape are a wonderful thing and Jim Dale is your friend. Jim Dale is always your friend.
Jim Dale is my favourite Carry on Star! Carry on again Dr. Plus he was in Digby.

I never liked Harry Potter. Seen most of them I think. He wins in the end yeah?

As for the books. No thanks. There are 100 books in my list. Potter not there. Will get around to the movies one day :D

I can't be the only one right?
I've seen and own all the films. I've not read a page.
:green:
"Hold on to your butts."

Image

User avatar
You Know, for Kids
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner
Posts: 8963
Joined: 14 Mar 2005, 12:38
Gender: Male
Location: Westchester, NY

Re: All Things Harry Potter

#659 Post by You Know, for Kids » 01 Sep 2015, 08:01

My family does a movie marathon of these every few months. Each movie never fails to put me to sleep.
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. and we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.

Post Reply