Excel Quiz's (look in it could be worth your while)

Use this forum to post any questions or comments you may have about the site.
JLR
Hollywood Hopeful
Hollywood Hopeful

Excel Quiz's (look in it could be worth your while)

#1 Post by JLR » 06 Nov 2003, 15:37

I have just got hold of a template which is simliar to the last one that is floating around and I can start adding pictures and answers to the excel for you. Since this template belongs to the owner I am unable to give the template out as of yet.

If anyone would like a quiz making up I will make one for you, but I will need pictures and the answers.

So far the quiz can hold 30 pictures and I will be getting it changed as soon as I can.

I will be doing one big one with any pictures I get.

I will keep you posted. I would like to hear feedback on this.....

snotball
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
FilmWise Nasal Dweller

#2 Post by snotball » 06 Nov 2003, 15:42

You can go over to the Invisibles section and pick up questions and answers from there. Just check with the Boyz to see if it's ok with them.

kinggrl
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Re: Excel Quiz's (look in it could be worth your while)

#3 Post by kinggrl » 06 Nov 2003, 16:12

JLR wrote:Since this template belongs to the owner I am unable to give the template out as of yet.
So, your looking to steal pictures to put in the template, but the template "belongs" to someone? :roll:

Eric Draven
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Re: Excel Quiz's (look in it could be worth your while)

#4 Post by Eric Draven » 06 Nov 2003, 16:18

kinggrl wrote:
JLR wrote:Since this template belongs to the owner I am unable to give the template out as of yet.
So, your looking to steal pictures to put in the template, but the template "belongs" to someone? :roll:
That would seem to be the case...
Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.

JJ
Rush Chair
Rush Chair

#5 Post by JJ » 06 Nov 2003, 16:19

Ethics, Schmethics.
La la la la la.

Eric Draven
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

#6 Post by Eric Draven » 06 Nov 2003, 16:27

"I'll pick...BUSINESS ETHICS!"
Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.

JLR
Hollywood Hopeful
Hollywood Hopeful

#7 Post by JLR » 06 Nov 2003, 16:42

No what I am saying is I will make a quiz with any pictures you want me to use and if I have to ask permission to use them so be it.

I am not out to steel anyones pictures

F.N.G.
FilmWise Beach Bum
FilmWise Beach Bum

#8 Post by F.N.G. » 06 Nov 2003, 23:18

To be fair, I think it's a good idea. I'm sure I would think about doing that kind of thing if I wasn't so lazy :D
As long as the Boyz didn't mind and it had a lot of FW advertising it would be great, raise the profile. I know it was an excel of Invisibles that got me here!
I hate purity. Hate goodness. I don't want virtue to exist anywhere. I want everyone corrupt.

JLR
Hollywood Hopeful
Hollywood Hopeful

#9 Post by JLR » 07 Nov 2003, 02:52

Next time I won't bother, all I wanted to do was help others and give ppl reason to come back. :balrog:

Like I said I will make the quiz's for ppl with any pictures and if I have to ask permission I will do so. If ppl have there own pictures then yes I will gladly make one for them.

I did a test last night and I done 30 pictures and answers in 30 mins so it doesn't take long at all and best of all it's fun for me.

snotball
FilmWise Nasal Dweller
FilmWise Nasal Dweller

#10 Post by snotball » 07 Nov 2003, 05:04

JLR wrote:Next time I won't bother, all I wanted to do was help others and give ppl reason to come back. :balrog:

Like I said I will make the quiz's for ppl with any pictures and if I have to ask permission I will do so. If ppl have there own pictures then yes I will gladly make one for them.

I did a test last night and I done 30 pictures and answers in 30 mins so it doesn't take long at all and best of all it's fun for me.
Touchy, aren't we?
Have you read the first reply I gave you? This site is full of questions and answers, just e-mail one of the Boyz and ask them if they're ok with it.

JJ
Rush Chair
Rush Chair

#11 Post by JJ » 07 Nov 2003, 05:40

snotball wrote:
JLR wrote:Next time I won't bother, all I wanted to do was help others and give ppl reason to come back. :balrog:

Touchy, aren't we?
Have you read the first reply I gave you? This site is full of questions and answers, just e-mail one of the Boyz and ask them if they're ok with it.
Agreed. The rest of this thread would generally be filed under the "(bemused, but) supportive" category here. We may have deserved a :blowup: or :finger_mad: but certainly no :balrog:.
La la la la la.

Nipples
One of the Boyz
One of the Boyz

#12 Post by Nipples » 09 Nov 2003, 20:37

JLR, just in case you miss it, I've posted a reply in the other thread you started as well. Basically, feel free to make a quiz and distribute it, as long as you give FilmWise prominent credit, including a link or URL for the site. Thanks!

(And thanks to all you FilmWisers out there for helping to support and protect FilmWise. You rule!)