FilmWise Forums
It is currently 23 Oct 2017, 10:42

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4582 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 184  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2004, 06:25 
Bastard Son of FilmWise
Bastard Son of FilmWise

Nunis wrote:
kinggrl, you'd have to read Order of the Phoenix to see how perfect you'd be for that role. :tongue: It was the third role I cast, a perfect fit. ;)

As I went through the cast, Kinggrl was the one I really thought "Perfect Casting."

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2004, 06:29 
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise

I am also expecially happy with fish as Cedric, JJ as Voldemort, Buffoon as Lockhart, Todd as Bagman, and T as Tonks.

What's fun about casting something like this is that they're all such individual, colourful characters, fleshed out in the books, so it's easy to identify traits.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2004, 06:36 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

McT wrote:
Nunis wrote:
kinggrl, you'd have to read Order of the Phoenix to see how perfect you'd be for that role. :tongue: It was the third role I cast, a perfect fit. ;)

As I went through the cast, Kinggrl was the one I really thought "Perfect Casting."

Great. Now I have to read the books.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2004, 06:40 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

You'll cry like a baby more times than you'll care to admit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2004, 07:16 
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise

Harry Potter Characters

Here is a short description of the characters. I will type it all in spoiler-text so if you don't recognise a name and choose to check this list, do so at your own risk. I got some of these from the MuggleNet.com characters pages.

No, I really don't have anything better to do.

*spoilers*

Quote:
The Trio
Harry Potter – spivey (Our hero; the boy that lived.)
Hermione Granger – Sugarpuss O’Shea (A very clever Gryffindor. One of Harry's best friends and always the voice of reason for Ron and Harry.)
Ron Weasley – ze424 (Harry's best friend at Hogwarts. Not great in school.)

Hogwarts Students
Neville Longbottom – A2 (Forgetful and clumsy student who's in Harry's year.)
Fred & George Weasley – Coco & lttletimmy (Ron's older twin brothers. Always up to no good. Also beaters for the Gryffindor Quidditch team.)
Oliver Wood – Phil_Hart (The former Quidditch team's Captain and Keeper for Gryffindor who now is a reserve for Puddlemere United.)
Cho Chang – Dappucino (Harry's crush who is a year older and is also Seeker for the Ravenclaw Quidditch team.)
Cedric Diggory – fishn4 (One of the Hogwart's school champions who was killed by Lord Voldemort. He was a Hufflepuff house student and Captain and Seeker of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team. Goodlooking chap.)
Colin Creevy - Agrajag (Worships Harry. He was petrified when the Chamber of Secrets was opened.)
Luna Lovegood – Nunis (An eccentric Ravenclaw student. Her father owns and publishes The Quibbler, a wizard gossip magazine.)
Draco Malfoy – wanderlust for life (Harry's arch-nemesis. A Slytherin student and Seeker.)
Vincent Crabbe – Studboy (One of Draco Malfoy's henchmen. In one word, a brute.)
Gregory Goyle – Nipples (Draco Malfoy's other henchman..)

Hogwarts Staff
Albus Dumbledore – alan smithee (He is the Headmaster at Hogwarts and one of the most respected and powerful wizards in the world. Is the only wizard Lord Voldemort fears.)
Severus Snape – Will (The greasy haired potions teacher who is head of Slytherin house and hates Harry.)
Minerva McGonagall – AlottaFagina (The strict Transfiguration teacher. Is Head of Gryffindor house and Deputy Headmistress of Hogwarts. Is an animagus and can transform into a cat.)
Remus Lupin – London Redsox (Former Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Is a werewolf.)
Sybil Trelawney – SheilaP1313 (The misty eyed Divination teacher with huge glasses. Has only made one (or possibly two) real prediction.)
Gilderoy Lockhart – Buffoon (Former Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Lost his memory. A Wizard celebrity and a smarmy, self-conscious kinda guy.)
Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody – snotball (Former Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Highly successful auror, was stunned and kept in a box throughout the entire schoolyear at Hogwarts while he was being impersonated by the late Bartemius Crouch Jr. Has a glass eye that can see through objects.)
Rubeus Hagrid – knarf (Hogwarts gamekeeper. Harry, Hermione and Ron's friend. Teaches "Care of Magical Creatures" at Hogwarts. Has an affinity for large and dangerous animals.)
Quirrell – Byrowill (Former Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher who is now dead after being possessed by Voldemort and killed by Harry.)
Sprout – DrG (Herbology teacher and head of Hufflepuff house.)
Madam Hooch – Rxfan (The Quidditch teacher at Hogwarts.)
Binns – shnosh (History of Magic teacher. Is the only teacher at Hogwarts who is a ghost.)
Peeves – Ulkesh (Hogwart's poltergeist who loves nothing more than mischief and mayhem.)
Argus Filch – plaxii (The Hogwarts caretaker who is a squib and is constantly raging a war againt the students.)
Moaning Myrtle – Kfink (Unhappy girl ghost that haunts the upstairs girls' bathroom.)

Ministry Folk & Some Bad Guys
Lord Voldemort – JJ (The dark lord. Most wizards refer to him as "you-know-who" or "he-who-must-not-be-named".)
Tom Riddle – Eric Draven (a.k.a. Lord Voldemort - tried to murder Harry in the Chamber of Secrets.)
Peter Pettigrew – bing (One of James Potter's old friends. Was Ron's rat Scabbers while Sirius Black spent 13 years in Azkaban for a crime Pettigrew commited. Is now working for Voldemort.)
Lucius Malfoy – F.N.G. (Draco's father. It's uncertain whether he's a follower of Voldemort or not.)
Ludo Bagman – Odd Todd (The former Wimbourne Wasps Beater who was accused of being a death eater and commentated at the Quidditch World Cup. He lost all his money on bets and couldn't pay his debts.)
Barty Crouch Sr. – Humphrey (The deceased Head of "International Magical Cooperation". His son killed him.)
Barty Crouch Jr. – Gren (Tortured Mr. and Mrs. Longbottom and escaped from Azkaban only to stun then impersonate Alastor Moody throughout the previous schoolyear and kill his father. Received the dementor's kiss.)
Amos Diggory – Batman (Cedric's father who is the head of the Department of Magical Transportation in the Ministry.)
Dolores Umbridge – kinggrl (Senior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic and former High Inquisitor of Hogwarts. Is horrible while in charge of Hogwarts and tortures Harry.)
Kingsley Shacklebolt – cbarnes466 (Tall, black Wizard who is an auror and in charge of the hunt for Sirius.)
Nymphadora Tonks - T (Member of Harry's Advance Guard, metamorphmagus, and auror. Has spiky hair and is pretty cool.)
Mr Ollivander – Jelloman (Owner of the wand shop in Diagon Alley.)
Rita Skeeter – Caulfield (Daily Prophet writer who writes horrible lies about people including Harry, Hermione and Hagrid.)
Bertha Jorkins – dramaqueen462 (Witch employed by the Ministry of Magic. She was abducted in Albania and suffered a terrible fate.)
Walden MacNair – Patsy Klubb (Executioner for the Ministry of Magic and a Death Eater. Was the one sent to execute Buckbeak.)

The Families
Sirius Black – Steel Frog (Harry's godfather who was wrongly accused of killing Peter Pettigrew and twelve other muggles. He spent thirteen years in Azkaban.)
Uncle Vernon Dursley – Jeremy Peacock (Harry's big, beefy, mean, uncle with hardly any neck who owns a drill company named Grunning's.)
Aunt Petunia Dursley – LizardH (Harry's long necked aunt who spends much of her time spying on their perfectly normal neighbours. Is a squib.)
Dudley Dursley – Greg the Guileful (Harry's fat cousin who is a mean, spoiled bully.)
Arthur Weasley – Spikel7l (Ron's father who is head of the "Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office" in the ministry.)
Molly Weasley – Fever Dog (The mother of all of the Weasley kids.)
Ginny Weasley – Foolio (The youngest Weasley. Has a crush on Harry.)
Percy Weasley – Brodieman (The strict rule-abiding Weasley who now works in the Ministry.)
Dobby - Toto le Herós (Former house-elf of the Malfoys. Now works at Hogwarts.)

Beauxbatons and Durmstrang
Igor Karkaroff – McT (Durmstrang Institute Headmaster. Former death eater now on the run from Lord Voldemort.)
Victor Krum – fivestyle (Bulgarian National Quidditch team's seeker. Student at Durmstrang, dated Hermione at the Yule Ball.)
Olympe Maxim – NobodysFool (Half-giant Headmistress of Beauxbatons Academy. Had a fling with Hagrid.)
Fleur Delacour – cheffychic (The Beauxbatons school champion. Is very pretty.)
Gabrielle Delacour – boredchick48 (Fleur's little eight year-old sister whom Harry rescued from the depth's of the lake during the second task.)

Animals & Creatures
Aragog (Hagrid's acromantula. Currently lives in the Forbidden Forest.)
Buckbeak (Hagrid's favorite hippogriff. Narrowly escaped his death at the end of PoA and helped Sirius escape to freedom.)
Crookshanks (Hermione's pet who's half-cat and half-kneazle.)
Fawkes (Dumbledore's phoenix who helped Harry out when he was fighting Tom Riddle in the Chamber of Secrets.)
Fluffy (Hagrid's giant, three-headed dog.)
Hedwig (Harry's snowy-white owl.)
Grawp (A giant and Hagrid's younger half-brother.)
Kreacher (The Blacks' old house elf. A mean and nasty little critter.)
Mrs Norris (Filch's cat that stalks the hallways of Hogwarts in search of any rule-breaking.)
Nagini (Voldemort's basilisk.)
Norbert (Hagrid's pet dragon.)

Last edited by Nunis on 09 Dec 2004, 08:47, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2004, 07:40 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

I still dont know what this is for.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2004, 07:51 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Also, now on-one will trust me if we play 'Werewolf' again... :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2004, 07:57 
Rush Chair
Rush Chair

Nunis wrote:
Lord Voldemort – JJ (The dark lord. Most wizards refer to him as "you-know-who" or "he-who-must-not-be-named".)

So he changes his name all the time, too? Excellent casting indeed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2004, 08:23 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Greasy haired? I really must get my picture up on here soon.

Well done Nunis!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2004, 08:37 
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise

Nunis wrote:
Hogwarts Staff
Severus Snape – Will
Remus Lupin – London Redsox

I didn't cast you for the hair, man. I have ulterior motives. :tongue:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2004, 08:40 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Nunis wrote:
Nunis wrote:
Hogwarts Staff
Severus Snape – Will
Remus Lupin – London Redsox

I didn't cast you for the hair, man. I have ulterior motives. :tongue:

I noticed that as well, but without a sarcasm emoticon what could I do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2004, 08:42 
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy

Nunis wrote:
Rubeus Hagrid – knarf

Excellent!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2004, 09:13 
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat

AlottaFagina wrote:
Austin Powers
Goldmember..................Steel Frog

Yes, a title character! Gonna have to trade the ice- for roller-...this is bitchin', but I've no idea what 'Member's motivation is (despite having seen the film).
It's the part I was born to play, baby!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2004, 09:27 
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-FilmWise!

Thanks for the castings all. This has been one posting that I hadn't kept up with and now it's grown so fast that I can't keep up with it.

Special note of brilliance to Buffoon. The entire NBA entry was extremely well-researched, almost to the point that I worry you don't have a social life outside of these Forums. Tell me it's not true, Buff. Say it ain't so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2004, 09:50 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

kinggrl wrote:
Kfink wrote:
P.S. spivey, the casting on buffy gave me a thrill like I haven't had in a while. SO my favorite character. And my favorite moment...singing about the bunnies in the musical ep. he he.

Maybe you ought to thank Greg. :wink:

I seriously sat there for five minutes trying to figure out why she was saying it to me. So I gave up and figured her students must be making her a bit daffy.

And thanks for the Harry casting, Nunis. Makes me feel even worse for not having posted those pics from Halloween yet. :oops: As soon as I find the disc I will though.

And Dapps, I don't like it anymore than you do. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2004, 10:02 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Nunis wrote:
Nunis™ Pictures
proudly presents

If you have any questions as to who a certain character is, just ask me and I will explain (in spoiler-text if needed).

Harry Potter - A Trilogy in Five Parts

Ministry Folk & Some Bad Guys

Tom Riddle – Eric Draven

Alright! I just watched CoS the other day, and Riddle was my favorite character. Super cool, Nunis!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2004, 10:05 
FilmWise Dreamboat
FilmWise Dreamboat

Will wrote:
Coco wrote:
Trading Places

Can I make a suggestion?

Steel Frog - Ron Taylor ... Big Black Guy

Yeah!

Thanks, Will. This is a classic "there are no small parts" role and my favorite in this movie, believe it of not.

It's the part I was born to play, baby!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2004, 10:18 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Nunis wrote:
Nunis™ Pictures
Cedric Diggory – fishn4

Based on the desription I can deal with this Nunis. Thanks for the casting.
But the real question for me and you is

"shall we shag now or shag later?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2004, 10:47 
Rush Chair
Rush Chair

With assistance from Sugarpuss O'Shea, here's:

National Lampoon's Animal House

John Belushi .... John 'Bluto' BlutarskyA2 - Christ. Seven years of college down the drain. Might as well join the fucking Peace Corps.
Tim Matheson .... Eric 'Otter' Stratton JJ – She’ll take _this_ seriously.
John Vernon .... Dean Vernon WormerWill – Cut the horseshit, son. I've got their disciplinary files right here. Who dropped a whole truckload of fizzies into the swim meet? Who delivered the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner? Every Halloween, the trees are filled with underwear. Every spring, the toilets explode.
Verna Bloom .... Marion WormerAlotta Fagina - How interesting. I have a husband named Dean Wormer at Faber. Still want to show me your cucumber?
Tom Hulce .... Larry 'Pinto' KrogerAgrajag - That means our whole solar system could be like one tiny atom in the finger nail of some other giant being...can I buy some pot from you?
Cesare Danova .... Mayor Carmine DePastofivestyle - Look, these parades you throw are very expensive. You using my police, my sanitation people, and my Oldsmobiles free of charge. So, if you mention extortion again, I'll have your legs broken.
Peter Riegert .... Donald 'Boon' Schoenstein Steel Frog - Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude.
Mary Louise Weller .... Mandy PepperidgeT - Do I have to leave?
Stephen Furst .... Kent 'Flounder' DorfmanOdd Todd – You guys playing cards?
James Daughton .... Greg Marmalard buffoon - Well that would be hard to say, sir. They're each outstanding in their own way.
Bruce McGill .... Daniel Simpson 'D-Day' Dayknarf - We have an old saying in Delta House: don't get mad, get even.
Mark Metcalf .... Doug NeidermeyerBatman - You're all worthless and weak! Now drop and give me twenty!
DeWayne Jessie .... Otis DayPatsy Klubb - Shama Lamma Ding Dong
Karen Allen .... Katykinggrl - Boon, I think I'm in love with a retard.
James Widdoes .... Robert HooverByrowill - They confiscated everything, even the stuff we didn't steal!
Martha Smith .... Barbara 'Babs' JansenNunis - Greg, honey, is it supposed to be this soft?
Big guy at clubToto – Mind if we dance with your dates?
Kevin Bacon .... Chip Dillercoco – Thank you sir! May I have another?
Sarah Holcomb .... Clorette DePasto cheffychic - Dad! Mom, Dad, this is Larry Kroger. The boy who molested me last month? We have to get married.
Lisa Baur .... Shelly Dubisky (Fawn Leibowitz's roommate) - Rxfan - Fawn's dead.
Fawn Leibowitz - Marla - died in tragic kiln accident
Donald Sutherland .... Prof. Dave Jennings Smithee - Don't write this down, but I find Milton probably as boring as you find Milton. Mrs. Milton found him boring too. He's a little bit long-winded, he doesn't translate very well into our generation, and his jokes are terrible. But that doesn't relieve you of your responsibility for this material. Now I'm waiting for reports from some of you... Listen, I'm not joking. This is my job!
Douglas Kenney .... Storkplaxii - And everyone here thought that the Stork had brain damage.
Stephen Bishop .... Charming guy with guitarLondon Redsox – I gave my love a cherry…
Playboy bunny type who flies through windowSugarpuss O’Shea
Sean McCartin .... Lucky Boyze – Thank you, God!
Random frat assholesany FW guys I missed
Random pillowfight babes any FW girls I missed

Last edited by JJ on 09 Dec 2004, 11:13, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2004, 11:20 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

Nunis wrote:
Mr Ollivander – Jelloman

Does anyone need any wands? Perhaps a seven-inch holly with a centaur hair. Or maybe you'd like an eleven-inch pine with a feather of a phoenix. Would you care for a...I'm such a dork.

Thanks for the part Nunis.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2004, 11:23 
Director
Director

Nunis wrote:
Draco Malfoy – wanderlust for life

Sweet! I get my own henchmen. :mishchief:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2004, 11:35 
FilmWise Sugar Daddy
FilmWise Sugar Daddy

JJ wrote:
John Belushi .... John 'Bluto' BlutarskyA2 - Christ. Seven years of college down the drain. Might as well join the fucking Peace Corps.
Stephen Furst .... Kent 'Flounder' DorfmanOdd Todd – You guys playing cards?
Bruce McGill .... Daniel Simpson 'D-Day' Dayknarf - We have an old saying in Delta House: don't get mad, get even.

Now I have an image of me and A2 sending Todd into the Dean's office with a gun :lol:
There were blanks in that gun!

And is it a bad thing that I often actually do say "Ramming speed!" while driving?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2004, 11:44 
Academy Award Winner
Academy Award Winner

spivey wrote:
And Dapps, I don't like it anymore than you do. :roll:

:lol: I'm just wondering what wanderlust thinks about it.
Thanks for the part Nunis! I gotta start reading the books.

Coco wrote:
Trading Places

Dapps - Jamie Lee Curtis .... Ophelia

Cool, thanks Coco :D I wish I really had breasts like hers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2004, 11:59 
Bastard Son of FilmWise
Bastard Son of FilmWise

Very disappointed not to get a real part in Animal House. :rant:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2004, 11:59 
Queen of FilmWise
Queen of FilmWise

Glad you all enjoyed my Harry Potter casting. I had fun.

That Animal House casting is so spot on it's scary.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4582 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 184  Next